Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RP-PvP "Lord Calypho" - Excluded from Transfers...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
RP-PvP "Lord Calypho" - Excluded from Transfers...
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JeramieCrowe
06.19.2012 , 12:47 AM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin View Post
So again: why did they want feedback here in the first place? Since according to you what the majority wants here should ignored? And Tbh, if they cba to express their oppinon where it's needed - they vote blank imo.
You know, you really should read every word I type, including the part that says "along with this thread"....
Allix Crowe - Vanguard Trooper -/- Ethavan Crowe - Smuggler Gunslinger -/- Malrath Crowe - Powertech Bounty Hunter -/- Boslo - Jedi Knight Sentinel -/- Jiao-gen Pall - Jedi Knight Guardian -/- Landen Tanarr - Jedi Consular Sage -/- Vaelyth Kinti-kaar- Sith Warrior Juggernaut -/- Oteln'erose'thu - Imperial Agent Sniper -/- Zandur Tuum - Cathar Knight

Sanxxx
06.19.2012 , 04:59 AM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by JeramieCrowe View Post
You know, you really should read every word I type, ...
No one has that much time.

Ryofo
06.19.2012 , 05:03 AM | #123
Well this is disappointing to say the least, looks like Bioware employees go home and forget their troubles at the end of the week and hope that things have sorted themselves out by the start of the next week.

LordExozone
06.19.2012 , 05:17 AM | #124
Very disappointing.
Kote! Kandosii sa kar'ta, Vode an.
Mandalore a'den mhi, Vode an. Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome. Sa kyr'am nau tracyn kad, Vode an.

STRIKE_MAN_DOWN
06.19.2012 , 05:27 AM | #125
Congratulation guys .... we've only made you wait a week;

New flash : We have received a yellow post with no time frame at all on it for our *unique ghost town server*

So while we look at server selection screen and see all those lucky people who got transfers on their heavy server

we have to wait god knows how long for something to happen... There is no point even following this post now

Bioware will just keep on buying themselves more time
OPTIMUZ

Ulran
06.19.2012 , 05:29 AM | #126
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi folks, as promised, I have a bit of an update. We are still examining this unique situation with the three European RP-PvP servers and we are working on various possible scenarios and what their impact will be. Rest assured that we will communicate to you as soon as we have the most optimal scenario. Thank you for your continued patience with this.
http://www.darthhater.com/articles/s...sfers-week-two
Darthhater is now quoting the following

"It appears as if all servers that are intended to be a part of this phase of server transfers have now been included. (The fate of the lone RP-PVP servers in each European region remains under discussion.)"

So as one of my old bosses put it "Yes or No are the only acceptable answers to my question" Can you answer the following question with either a YES or a NO

Within the next month will I be able to move my characters from this server to "nightmare lands". I am managing my expectation there may be a one off fee for this option. Regardless of your answer, I'm going to playing on that server going forward to be with friends. The impact in offering or not offering is the same in regards to me concerning server populations, however it would be nice not to throw away 6 months of work and be able to contribute something to my new guild instead of being hand held.

Remember as far as I'm concerned YES or NO are the only answers that i will accept.
Xerxies Powertech Server: Lord Calypo RP-PVP EU

al-mar
06.19.2012 , 05:31 AM | #127
a friend of mine told me exactly that: "Bioware will create a good game, but their customer support is the worst you can imagine"
i thought this would not be true, because of the star wars franchise that brings a lot of responsibility with it.

But as we can see here... BW gives a ****. Not even able to keep their customers informed.

Ryofo
06.19.2012 , 05:43 AM | #128
I'm not sure how many more straws the Camel can carry.

Leafy_Bug
06.19.2012 , 05:47 AM | #129
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi folks, as promised, I have a bit of an update. We are still examining this unique situation with the three European RP-PvP servers and we are working on various possible scenarios and what their impact will be. Rest assured that we will communicate to you as soon as we have the most r being optimal scenario. Thank you for your continued patience with this.

Dear JG,

I will be brief in my reply as you have been. You have sacrificed the majority of your servers to populate a few. I don't see LC getting back to the 60-70 on the fleet during peak times, unless, you force people to move from the full servers. Bottom line, you took from us to give to others. Now I ask you, what do we get in return for being so nice and helpful to those who enjoy their gaming on full servers?

Falmezar
06.19.2012 , 05:53 AM | #130
Yes. In few moments i start losing my Budda patience. Hard to decide? Let us decide. Open the gates! Few will run to Tomb, few to others. How many active players are on LC? 200? Come on!