Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RP-PvP "Lord Calypho" - Excluded from Transfers...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
RP-PvP "Lord Calypho" - Excluded from Transfers...
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

mjmcooke
06.18.2012 , 10:25 PM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by Ryofo View Post
We are discussing the various options available to us whilst keeping this thread on the front page, which is exactly what this thread was created for and ask for by the CS guys, but thanks for your constructive input.

I relied on Bioware to implement world pvp, not putting multiple lvl 50 champs at every base beacuse as invariably happens in true world pvp one side is pushed back to there nearest base where at the moment they can sit happliy and wait for the attackers to get bored as going near them results in near instant death with properly geared tanks and healers and before you ask, I was there in WoW for the TM/SS fights and I was there when BLizz killed it off by adding DK's, also there is true low lvl ganking, a lvl 50 on nar shadda killing lvl 25's is ganking, and the low lvls will not kill the lvl 50 no matter how skilled they are, however I don't class this as world pvp, maybe I'm alone in that though.

TM/SS battles were EPIC back in the day! But they were dead long before DKs.

Edit: Oh you mean dishonorable kills and not death knights. Yea, it died off a bit but alot of people still did it even after DKs. I always felt it was arena that killed it off.

Zardar_Thrad
06.18.2012 , 10:26 PM | #112
Lets face it,best scenario is merge the 3 rp-pvp and make it international,english one want it,french one want it,german one want.It will be nice after all,do it BIO.

Jerro
06.18.2012 , 10:27 PM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by Drudenfusz View Post
Yes, I think that would be the worst BioWare could do (but they have made stupid decisions before, so it wouldn't surprise me if they make again a stupid decision). The Language barrier makes RP (and most group content) not very enjoyable. Sure, the server would be more populated than, but mostly with people one cannot really play together.
I very much agree on that, merging the three RP-PVP servers into one is really the worst possible solution. I dont think neither of the populations will accept this solution.

mjmcooke
06.18.2012 , 10:34 PM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by nederfors View Post
Interpretation: they might be working on it, they may be ignoring us. And "after the weekend" is infact monday and for your information it's not morning anymore ... it's tuesday, but they haven't reported anything so far so why start now.
"After the weekend" COULD be monday, it could also be tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, the following weekend, next week, next month, next year, etc.

JeramieCrowe
06.18.2012 , 11:32 PM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by Zardar_Thrad View Post
Lets face it,best scenario is merge the 3 rp-pvp and make it international,english one want it,french one want it,german one want.It will be nice after all,do it BIO.
According to some people in this thread, "no one wants this"....
Allix Crowe - Vanguard Trooper -/- Ethavan Crowe - Smuggler Gunslinger -/- Malrath Crowe - Powertech Bounty Hunter -/- Boslo - Jedi Knight Sentinel -/- Jiao-gen Pall - Jedi Knight Guardian -/- Landen Tanarr - Jedi Consular Sage -/- Vaelyth Kinti-kaar- Sith Warrior Juggernaut -/- Oteln'erose'thu - Imperial Agent Sniper -/- Zandur Tuum - Cathar Knight

Libertin
06.18.2012 , 11:34 PM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi folks, as promised, I have a bit of an update. We are still examining this unique situation with the three European RP-PvP servers and we are working on various possible scenarios and what their impact will be. Rest assured that we will communicate to you as soon as we have the most optimal scenario. Thank you for your continued patience with this.
1. "As promised...".
08/06/12 - Thread was opened.
19/06/12 - "We are still examining this unique situation...Rest assured that we will communicate to you as soon as we have the most optimal scenario."
dunno when - "Finally, we did it! Thank you fo your patience, folks".
I dont see the reason why I should pay for it. And I will never buy any Bioware/EA games and I wiil say to all my friends about your perfect service.
What a fail, kids!
2. "As we have the most optimal scenario..."
First,
The word "optimal" has not the Superlative Degree. If you have to prepare your answer during 10 days, try to write well.
Second,
I have some suggestions for your "optimal scenario" to sweeten the situation:
  • Free transfer to the servers each LC player wants;
  • Free 3 months of the game;
  • Invitations to the game to the unsubscribed LC players.
I'm not sure but it could save your face.
... I'm going to unsubscribe. I will be back if only all my suggestions will be done.

Twin
06.18.2012 , 11:45 PM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by JeramieCrowe View Post
According to some people in this thread, "no one wants this"....
The vast majority does not want that. Its easy to see what they want from this thread and the previous..
TWINMOON
"Click my -Referral Link- below for some helpful rewards
http://www.swtor.com/r/kBLBlJ
Reward Info: http://www.swtor.com/info/friends

JeramieCrowe
06.18.2012 , 11:50 PM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin View Post
The vast majority does not want that. Its easy to see what they want from this thread and the previous..
The vast majority are not in this thread, though. That's why they're not doing a poll:

Quote:
Joveth Gonzalez ‏@Joveth
the problem with a poll is that not everyone that plays visits our forums
What BioWare does have along with this thread, however, is everything people say in the chat channels in the game, on the servers in question themselves.
Allix Crowe - Vanguard Trooper -/- Ethavan Crowe - Smuggler Gunslinger -/- Malrath Crowe - Powertech Bounty Hunter -/- Boslo - Jedi Knight Sentinel -/- Jiao-gen Pall - Jedi Knight Guardian -/- Landen Tanarr - Jedi Consular Sage -/- Vaelyth Kinti-kaar- Sith Warrior Juggernaut -/- Oteln'erose'thu - Imperial Agent Sniper -/- Zandur Tuum - Cathar Knight

Arkadaa
06.19.2012 , 12:23 AM | #119
Quote: Originally Posted by Zardar_Thrad View Post
To tell the truth, this wouldn't be that bad, assuming the population indicators work well, their servers reach at least Standard status in the evenings. Tho what I want is server like Tomb of Freedon(...) where there are 300 players at least on both sides... we didn't even have that at the game launch...

Twin
06.19.2012 , 12:31 AM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by JeramieCrowe View Post
The vast majority are not in this thread, though. That's why they're not doing a poll:

What BioWare does have along with this thread, however, is everything people say in the chat channels in the game, on the servers in question themselves.
So again: why did they want feedback here in the first place? Since according to you what the majority wants here should ignored? And Tbh, if they cba to express their oppinon where it's needed - they vote blank imo.
TWINMOON
"Click my -Referral Link- below for some helpful rewards
http://www.swtor.com/r/kBLBlJ
Reward Info: http://www.swtor.com/info/friends