Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RP-PvP "Lord Calypho" - Excluded from Transfers...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
RP-PvP "Lord Calypho" - Excluded from Transfers...
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

LovarBoy
06.08.2012 , 11:17 AM | #1
Good Evening,

I just want to inform you ( especially players on "Lord Calipho" ) that the RP-PvP Server "Lord Calypho" will have no transfer destination at the transfers coming 12th of June.

We just figured out the problem in the German forums, and we got an official answer.

It's not possible to transfer between different-type servers - it's just problematic because in the EU ( FR / GB / DE ) we only have 3 RP-PvP servers, each per region - and this RP-PvP servers ( all of them are nearly "dead" servers ) will have no option in the server transfers.

It's just a post to inform you players, especially those ones playing on "Lord Calypho".

What do you think about this illogical step BioWare takes in eliminating "dead servers"?

LexiCazam
06.18.2012 , 11:27 AM | #2
Because the previous thread has exceeded our normal threshold for thread length, we've started this new thread for the community to discuss this topic.

Developer/community team posts from the previous thread:

Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi folks,

I've seen a lot of back and forth from RPers that want people to stay on their servers and from people that want to option to transfer out to a different PvP server. There are, understandably, concerns on both sides.

My question to you all: as a community on one of these three servers, what ideal solutions do you folks have in mind? I'm not saying we have the capability of doing anything, but I genuinely want to hear your thoughts.Thank you!
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi folks, as we are still not done with this initial character transfer phase, we are still examining the options. We've taken your ideas into consideration and will compare them against what is feasible.

It is my hope that we will have more to share with you after the weekend.
As always, we ask that the community keep the following things in mind when responding:
  1. No insults, name calling, or personal attacks
  2. Please stay on topic.
  3. Please express your opinion and thoughts in a constructive, respectful manner.
  4. If someone violates the Rules of Conduct, please flag it instead of replying to it.
  5. Keep in mind that everyone has different viewpoints. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they're trolling. If you believe someone is trolling, please use the Flag function to report their post.

Thank you!

shosho
06.18.2012 , 11:33 AM | #3
LoL well we did ask for a yellow post but i dont think this is what we had in mind. Please give us a response on this issue. Or even a response out of courtesy. You can see the frustration that is being caused by us as a community not knowing what is going on and this is just being escalated by the lack of response to this thread!!
Leader of Haven
(Republic/EU/RP-PVP-Freedon Nadd)
Guild website: http://haven.torportal.com

Groncho
06.18.2012 , 11:37 AM | #4
just to keep the trend

GIVE US A TRANSFER TO TOMB
Che
LATIN LOVER

Free Transfer??=

Apophis_
06.18.2012 , 11:40 AM | #5
Transfer us to the Tomb of Freedon Nadd or give us a choice between PvP and RP-PvE!!!

Arkadaa
06.18.2012 , 11:43 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Apophis_ View Post
Transfer us to the Tomb of Freedon Nadd or give us a choice between PvP and RP-PvE!!!
ditto! Patiently waiting for a response here.

eclipce
06.18.2012 , 11:47 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Groncho View Post
just to keep the trend

GIVE US A TRANSFER TO TOMB
you mean The Porogenitor
"you cannot kill what you did not create"

Reenox
06.18.2012 , 11:49 AM | #8
again an answer with no answer ......

Ryofo
06.18.2012 , 11:50 AM | #9
Filled up an entire thread and still no response form Bio, do they think we will just go away or something?

joeypesci
06.18.2012 , 11:51 AM | #10
I will go away and I'll take my sub money with me as I'm not resubbing until it's sorted. I'm not grinding out to Legacy level 20 on a new server just because they refuse to move us.