Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

gunslinger PVP builds

TheOnlyZarker
06.18.2012 , 11:01 AM | #1
Im a SS gunslinger doing fine in wz but am woundering what every one else is useing and how people are agmenting there gear. and what specs other gunslingers are using in PVP. cant find much resources on this so any advise would be great.

Thanks
Member of Forsaken
50 gunslinger-Zarker
50 Sage-Drlife

dougan
06.18.2012 , 12:25 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by TheOnlyZarker View Post
cant find much resources on this so any advise would be great.
You're either lying or dumb.

http://www.swtor.com/community/searc...archid=2429390
Dougan

TheOnlyZarker
06.18.2012 , 07:31 PM | #3
hmm thanks for the help, you two are awsome. wish i was like you guys oh wait no i dont.
Member of Forsaken
50 gunslinger-Zarker
50 Sage-Drlife

dougan
06.18.2012 , 09:20 PM | #4
hmm thanks for the help, you two are awsome. wish i was like you guys oh wait no i dont.
What do you want me to say? You claim you can't find resources. I did one search and found five threads talking about this, not to mention the stickies. You were either too lazy to look or you're dumb.

Search for gunslinger pvp build.

There ya go....did I hold your hand enough?
Dougan

TheOnlyZarker
06.19.2012 , 10:52 AM | #5
ahh you to are real winners take some happy pills, and i have searched but mostly finding out of date info so go troll in another fourm was just asking what specs people are using in pvp right now and gear itemization to see if others were doing somthing difrent than i am. so any ways if you guys are finding so much info on it plz leave the links so i can check them out or not and continue wasting your time on a dumb players fourm thread....
Member of Forsaken
50 gunslinger-Zarker
50 Sage-Drlife

Renita
06.19.2012 , 09:36 PM | #6
This is the spec I use

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#700bcMZrI0bRRrorsZh.1

There is a lot of information about sab spec in the Incendiary grenade post of mine. I understand what you mean about out dated info. The best thing to do, I have found is just to look at the most recent posts and play around with different talents and specs in game until you find the one that suits you best. An argument could be made for or against just about any talent in any of our trees, so try to find the ones that compliment your playstyle.

As far as I can tell from what I have read the soft cap on crit is 30% unbuffed, untalented, so depending on your current crit you may want to use a mixture of cunning and power augments or all of one or the other. However this is only a soft cap, so depending on your spec and intemizations you may want more crit, up to you. If you are looking to min/max your gear, generally the best thing to do is buy extra of the field tech boots to replace mods and enhancements from the rest of your gear. (make sure you don't go under 100% accuracy on your basic attack though.

There are a lot of viable specs and play styles for a gunslinger right now. We are very fortunate.

Riiquiem
06.20.2012 , 01:31 AM | #7
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=363174

There is everything you need to know.
Regarding augments it doesn't matter AT ALL.. just pick what you're lacking or you wanna boost even further, seriously...
Child of Murakami Orchid - now The Jedi Tower:
The Belegendary Legacy

Aerilon - 50 Gunslinger :: Riqui - 50 Shadow :: Riiquiem - 50 Sage
Jeendra - 48 Sentinel :: C'assus - 24 Commando

TheOnlyZarker
06.23.2012 , 11:17 AM | #8
hay thanks for the great info. im been thinking about trying to stack power and see how that goes if it works well ill post about it.
Member of Forsaken
50 gunslinger-Zarker
50 Sage-Drlife

Riiquiem
06.23.2012 , 03:21 PM | #9
hay thanks for the great info. im been thinking about trying to stack power and see how that goes if it works well ill post about it.
Well you have to^^ Try to reach AT LEAST ~37 % crit chance, ~ 75% crit dmg and 100% accuracy for ranged and tech (tech has a higher value usually).
After that everything else you can get goes into power.
Child of Murakami Orchid - now The Jedi Tower:
The Belegendary Legacy

Aerilon - 50 Gunslinger :: Riqui - 50 Shadow :: Riiquiem - 50 Sage
Jeendra - 48 Sentinel :: C'assus - 24 Commando

Safgril
06.25.2012 , 03:22 PM | #10
Im a SS gunslinger doing fine in wz but am woundering what every one else is useing and how people are agmenting there gear. and what specs other gunslingers are using in PVP. cant find much resources on this so any advise would be great.

Thanks
ignore the rude people above...

how about this.. show us your build...

are you looking for a change out of Sharpshooter? if so try sab for awhile then come to dirty fighter tree. If you are gonna put into power for augments i would suggest cunning instead then.. it gives slightly less then power but it will add to your crit slightly though. So I would say cunning before power.
OIJ - Operation Infinite Justice (est. since SWG)

Bioware, The one's who come to the forums are the very few. Send an ingame vote before making big changes on the game.