Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So sick of hutball

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
So sick of hutball

Zumazen
12.18.2011 , 03:38 PM | #1
I have played the 2 other bgs 4 times to like 30+ hutball(losing 25 of those matches, pvps not been so fun), I would rather Que longer to play the other 2. Is their anyway to not cue up for hutball?

IXAirstrikeXI
12.18.2011 , 03:40 PM | #2
I agree. I play IA and I know huttball is designed to deal with population imbalance, but I would definitely wait an extra 20 minutes if it meant not having to play huttball.
Imperial Operative: Deran Faross

Dwarfy
12.18.2011 , 03:41 PM | #3
I've only played huttball twice...

Maybe its cause im Repbulic? What faction did you roll?

Kriven
12.18.2011 , 03:42 PM | #4
I love it super fun and a nice change from the same old wf's in every other game. Do not worry I am sure over time they will add more and more and hopefully an option to queue for select game types.

Nakemi
12.18.2011 , 03:46 PM | #5
I am a fan of Huttball to be honest.

If you get a decent Jedi/Sith Tank and strap a healer to him/her then its pretty easy to win. Just head for the pit on the opposing side and wait for someone to come near the edge.
My complaint with All of the Warzones is that people still would rather farm kills than complete objectives!!!!! That goes for MMO's in general but it still bugs me :P
We be Smuggling

Serai
12.18.2011 , 03:46 PM | #6
I agree. Huttball is fun with your mates, but with randoms is basically a death match where the outcome is randomly decided by the last ball carrier OR a freak of nature score. Not fun at all, and its actually stopping me from queueing for pvp.
Fre'Kor, only male green Twi'lek outside of Intrepids cantina -

cuision
12.18.2011 , 03:48 PM | #7
I also agree. I like Huttball, but as Empire I seem to play it all the damn time. I'd like to play Alderaan and Voidstar from time to time as well just for variety.

Zumazen
12.18.2011 , 03:53 PM | #8
I am empire and though I will be leveling this toon to 50, i have rolled republic to see if I am able to play the other 2 bgs. I love the game so far, but its a shame I have to go to such a degree just to play the 2 bgs I like. I actually wouldn't mind hutball if I didn't have to play it >80% of the time.

trankz
12.18.2011 , 04:03 PM | #9
Got Huttball 7 times in a row last night.. I don't mind it, but there should be more maps for it.
|| mercenary

MorluCa
12.18.2011 , 04:06 PM | #10
They need to make Huttball same faction only. I get so mad when I am playing against Republic in a Huttball after 2 previous Huttballs against my faction.