So sick of hutball

Zumazen

I am a fan of Huttball to be honest.

If you get a decent Jedi/Sith Tank and strap a healer to him/her then its pretty easy to win. Just head for the pit on the opposing side and wait for someone to come near the edge.

My complaint with All of the Warzones is that people still would rather farm kills than complete objectives!!!!! That goes for MMO's in general but it still bugs me :p

I agree. Huttball is fun with your mates, but with randoms is basically a death match where the outcome is randomly decided by the last ball carrier OR a freak of nature score. Not fun at all, and its actually stopping me from queueing for pvp.

I am empire and though I will be leveling this toon to 50, i have rolled republic to see if I am able to play the other 2 bgs. I love the game so far, but its a shame I have to go to such a degree just to play the 2 bgs I like. I actually wouldn't mind hutball if I didn't have to play it >80% of the time.

I don't really find it that bad. I play Empire and it's hard to say if Huttball is really that much more present than the other two. Luckily I barely get Void Star, but Alderaan is pretty frequent, and I really like it, so I'm ok with that for now. Edited by Makhbet

I don't really find it that bad. I play Empire and it's hard to say if Huttball is really that much more present than the other two. Luckily I barely get Void Star, but Alderaan is pretty frequent, and I really like it, so I'm ok with that for now.

I have played alderaan ONCE:( Guess ill just be queing war zones to do my daily for now. I do think hutball can be fun, but as I have said, not every time I que.

Huttball Rulz.

It is violent.

It is viscious.

Its so funny and frustrating to see people jumping and pressing against the timer window impatient to get back in the action.

The gear rocks.

You can use it to pop that last bit towards your next level (WZ's in general work well for that).

Even if you scored the point; expect to DIE!!! LOL!!

I want to agree with this, I'm sick and tired of huttball! And I really hate dropping into matches that have already started which seems to be the case... and I'm republic so it's not the faction I rolled, at least I don't think. I really just want to fight the Empire as part of RP... guess I don't get to in this game.

I have played the 2 other bgs 4 times to like 30+ hutball(losing 25 of those matches, pvps not been so fun), I would rather Que longer to play the other 2. Is their anyway to not cue up for hutball?

Sounds like your team doesn't know what they're doing. Coach them, help them out. Tell them about passing.

Sounds like your team doesn't know what they're doing. Coach them, help them out. Tell them about passing.

People try, but even if i were winning most of the hutball matches, I would still be sick of it, its my least favorite war zone and am forced to play it every time(>90%) I que for wzs.