Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tell us about your Family Tree!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Tell us about your Family Tree!

Galbatorrix
06.18.2012 , 08:37 AM | #1
People always say they're useless and that you don't get to show anyone, so, why not do that here? I'll start.

The Draxenian Legacy

Braze (Scoundrel) ----Brother----Kraiden (Vanguard)----Brother----Ryken (Mercenary) ---- Allies---- Orzen (Sniper)
.................................................. .................I
.................................................. .......Adopted Son
.................................................. ................I
Drakonus (Shadow)-----Allies-----Orthus (Sentinel)-----Brother-----Kieus (Juggernaut)----Rivals----Naros (Sorcerer)

Kraiden - Having to take care of his two younger brothers alone at an early age, Kraiden had to be level headed, decisive and committed if the three were going to survive. Having to take some very seedy jobs to support his brothers, Kraiden had seen all of the evil and the corruption that one man could stomach. Once his brother, Braze became of an age to look after their youngest brother, Ryken, Kraiden decided to join the Republic military in order to make a difference.

Braze - The middle of three brother, Braze was always swindling someone to make a quick credit. Though, the credits were always used to help his brothers, it always weighed heavy on his conscience. After Kraiden joined the Republic military, Braze was left in charge of their youngest brother, Ryken. Ryken disappeared one day unexpectedly and Braze feared for the worse. After learning that his brother was seen on Nar Shaddaa, Braze swindled a ship away from a smuggler passing through and left in search of Ryken. When he learned that his brother had taken with the Empire, he wasn't really sure what he should do next. Disgusted that Ryken would join the Empire and also that he let Kraiden down, he boarded his ship and left Nar Shaddaa.... he was last seen in the Ord Mantel region.

Ryken - Being the youngest brother is never easy. Having always been taken care of by his older brothers and never actually fighting a battle for himself, the hot headed Ryken looked to prove his mettle and hopped a freighter to the Hutt controlled planet of Nar Shaddaa. There, while running small jobs and petty bounties for the Hutts, he met Orzen, a sniper born on Droumund Kaas and current member of Imperial intelligence. Although Ryken would never join the Imperial's directly, he and Orzen became fast friends. Ryken decided to help Orzen with some high priority targets and his new found reputation led him to a hunt bigger than he could have imagined. He was finally out of his brother's shadows.

Orthus - Orthus and Kieus, twin brothers, were taken by Imperials from their parents when it was discover they were force sensitive. Where Kieus embraced the ways of the Sith, reveling in his power, Orthus despised everything about the Sith. Orthus planned an escape and tried to reason with Kieus to come with him. Kieus refused, having fallen to far into darkness. Orthus's plan worked and he succeeded in escaping the Sith, though he felt great sadness having to leave behind his twin. Having little memory left of his parents and having no where to go, he found himself on the streets of Ord Mantel. There he was found and taken in by a Republic trooper by the name of Kraiden Draxenian, who knew what it was like to live that hardest of lives. Afraid, due to what happened when his force sensitivity was first discovered, he hid his abilities from Kraiden. Orthus moved around with Kraiden from republic base to republic base and one night, during an Imperial raid of the Republic base on Hoth. Kraiden was out numbered and fighting for his life. Sensing that his foster father was in trouble, Orthus picked up his dual Vibroswords and rushed to his aid,. Kraiden saw his son move in ways that no normal human could possible move and figured out quickly what Orthus had been trying dearly to hide all of those years. After some talk, Kraiden talked Orthus into training to be a Jedi and further help the Republic's cause. While at the Academy, Othus met his eventual good friend Drakonus, a Zabrakian Jedi very strong in the force. Together, Orthus and Drakonus began their long journey into Force mastery.

Kieus - Feeling abandoned by Orthus, Kieus began to focus on his anger and hatred. He dedicated himself to the ways of the Sith. Naros, a Rattataki slave turned Sith acolyte, would become Kieus's greatest rival. Naros sensed the growing power in Kieus and knew that if he could push himself to become more than Kieus, then he could eventually be the most powerful Sith in the galaxy. Treachery was not out of the question when it came to their rivalry, but the bond pushed both into being very powerful tools of the Sith empire.

Sauska
06.18.2012 , 10:32 AM | #2
This might be more suited to the Roleplaying subforum
The Borealis Legacy

Galbatorrix
06.18.2012 , 10:38 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Sauska View Post
This might be more suited to the Roleplaying subforum

I posted it in the general forum, because I normally don't post any where else and a Mod moved it here.

Namesis
06.18.2012 , 12:23 PM | #4
I cant bioware wouldnt give me the option (transfer) the consolidate my toons so i dont have one right now.

Sauska
06.18.2012 , 01:00 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Galbatorrix View Post
I posted it in the general forum, because I normally don't post any where else and a Mod moved it here.
Fair enough

I just think most players don't really use their family tree much, unless they're roleplayers.
The Borealis Legacy

Galbatorrix
06.18.2012 , 01:18 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Sauska View Post
Fair enough

I just think most players don't really use their family tree much, unless they're roleplayers.

Funny thing is, I'm not really much of a role player myself. I could never keep it up, to be honest. I did have fun constructing the tree and back stories though! I wish I could some how post the back stories in game and then people could maybe right click my portrait, click "view family tree" and then see the back stories upon mousing over the character portraits.

Also, to anyone else who views this thread, come on!! Post yours too!

epicfear
06.18.2012 , 02:03 PM | #7
as i am still busy getting my first toon to level 50, my family tree is basically:

Teravor (sith juggernaut)

and the rest is empty space.
Copy this signature if you believe Timothy Zahn should take over the Star Wars EU

Darth_Vicente
06.18.2012 , 04:59 PM | #8
Grand Lord of The Sovereign Aeons Server: Ebon Hawk
The Kinslayer Legacy
Darth Näeblis | Darth Lanfear| Lord Ra'hvin| Cipher Agent Aludra| Ziare, Imperial Loyalist|Apprentice Telv'isa'sdra|Apprentice Gwynofar|Master Lews-Therin

Desoull
06.18.2012 , 05:38 PM | #9
Great idea with this post let's hope we will see even more features to our legacy.....soon
“I am going to call my kids Ctrl, Alt and Delete. Then if they muck up I will just hit them all at once.”

Halkyon
06.18.2012 , 06:01 PM | #10
My bounty hunter sired hordes of illegitimate children, who happen to be my other 6 characters. And he has a Sith buddy, which is Alt no. 8. though I have toyed with making the Sith the dad instead, to explain why so many of the others have force connections.