Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server transfers to consolidate characters?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Server transfers to consolidate characters?

BladedWarrior
06.18.2012 , 05:59 AM | #1
My question is, with the available server transfers and enevidible server mergers will there be paid character server transfers in the near future or a way to consolidate my toons onto one server?

My main reason for a server transfer is b/c my main that I've spent a lot of time on and have a decent established Legacy with is on one server while cross faction friends/ main guild is on another. I would like to consolidate my characters on to one server to take advantage of the Legacy addition(legacy was not live when I started playing at launch) and all my friends on the Imperial side have stopped playing. I have way too much time invested on my main to just reroll and with the now available server transfers it is possible, so why only allowing us to transfer to a selected server?
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

LexiCazam
06.18.2012 , 06:29 AM | #2
Hi there,

A quick answer to your first question can be found here:
http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/5300

You can find more information regarding Character Transfers located in our Character Transfers section on our Official Website, our Character Transfers FAQ, as well as our Developer Tracker.

Since we have an active thread discussing Character Transfers, we are going to close this and ask that you please continue this discussion in the following thread:
Thank you!