Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Has anyone gotten word from Origin yet?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Has anyone gotten word from Origin yet?

svpturbo
12.18.2011 , 06:52 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Entrei View Post
Further reason for myself and OP to be a just a little concerned...the CS rep I spoke to couldnt even say it would ship this year. Lol.
lol thats wrong on so many levels.
Faceless Men Warriors of the Shadow
Baras || www.faceless-guild.com
"...a lot of players are, well… idiots.” -Damion Schubert

augustgrace
12.18.2011 , 06:58 PM | #12
The last three CS agents I talked to-

First One evening of 12/16/11
Promised that I would get my CE early. Even after I explained that getting the box early was extremely unlikely due to lack of time, he still maintained that the box would arrive before the 20th.

Second Agent yesterday morning 12/17/11
Lady got her supervisor involved and they couldn't figure out what was going on or when the box would ship. Promised to escalate the issue to the next level.

Third CS Agent last night 12/17/11
Box will ship Monday 12/19/11 and arrive 12/20 or 12/21. I asked to talk to a supervisor and was refused.

Monday is starting to pop up a lot, but still the overall message is all over the place. I've tried tweeting Reid a couple times with no result. At this point if I don't have a shipping notice by Monday then I'm going to go out to the shops first thing Tuesday and then refuse delivery if/when Origin then ships the box. One thing is certain, Origin will never get my business again and they've soured an otherwise smooth launch.

Entrei
12.18.2011 , 07:24 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by augustgrace View Post
The last three CS agents I talked to-

First One evening of 12/16/11
Promised that I would get my CE early. Even after I explained that getting the box early was extremely unlikely due to lack of time, he still maintained that the box would arrive before the 20th.

Second Agent yesterday morning 12/17/11
Lady got her supervisor involved and they couldn't figure out what was going on or when the box would ship. Promised to escalate the issue to the next level.

Third CS Agent last night 12/17/11
Box will ship Monday 12/19/11 and arrive 12/20 or 12/21. I asked to talk to a supervisor and was refused.

Monday is starting to pop up a lot, but still the overall message is all over the place. I've tried tweeting Reid a couple times with no result. At this point if I don't have a shipping notice by Monday then I'm going to go out to the shops first thing Tuesday and then refuse delivery if/when Origin then ships the box. One thing is certain, Origin will never get my business again and they've soured an otherwise smooth launch.
Thanks for the update, monday was also referenced to me as a "check back again" day. We'll see what happens. Could be worse...at least we get the 2 day grace period that will add a little buffer time. But I would be lying if I didnt admit that I am anxious to put my hands on the physical version!