Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Has anyone gotten word from Origin yet?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Has anyone gotten word from Origin yet?

Dorin_Kass
12.18.2011 , 03:33 PM | #1
Regarding the physical copy of the CE......has anyone gotten any tracking numbers or emails?

My order still remains IN process, despite word coming from SR that they would be shipping on the 16th
Sith Happens

Dorin_Kass
12.18.2011 , 04:38 PM | #2
nothing?
Sith Happens

svpturbo
12.18.2011 , 04:42 PM | #3
I'd call customer service for origin (Good Luck). If they did ship it out it would have been between wed-fri so you'll probably get it mon-thurs (if it was shipped). So watch for the ups/fedex guy. Good luck
Faceless Men Warriors of the Shadow
Baras || www.faceless-guild.com
"...a lot of players are, well… idiots.” -Damion Schubert

Dorin_Kass
12.18.2011 , 04:44 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by svpturbo View Post
I'd call customer service for origin (Good Luck). If they did ship it out it would have been between wed-fri so you'll probably get it mon-thurs (if it was shipped). So watch for the ups/fedex guy. Good luck
Yeah I spoke to CS a few times within the last couple days.. It hasn't been shipped.. At one point I was told from them they didn't handle orders that I should contact bioware directly.

oh well I guess i'll get it when I get it.
Sith Happens

Foenixz
12.18.2011 , 04:45 PM | #5
What version did you order?
Member Synergy Online Gaming

since 2002 and we are still going strong

svpturbo
12.18.2011 , 04:49 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Dorin_Kass View Post
Yeah I spoke to CS a few times within the last couple days.. It hasn't been shipped.. At one point I was told from them they didn't handle orders that I should contact bioware directly.

oh well I guess i'll get it when I get it.
Naw, shoot a email to BW to make sure. If it was never processed then you won't get it. I already got my key from my origin DDE last thursday and gamestop shipped my CE on friday so there shouldn't be any reason to wait it out. Worse comes to worse its like you never ordered it.
Faceless Men Warriors of the Shadow
Baras || www.faceless-guild.com
"...a lot of players are, well… idiots.” -Damion Schubert

Dorin_Kass
12.18.2011 , 04:51 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Foenixz View Post
What version did you order?
Collectors Edition.
Sith Happens

Entrei
12.18.2011 , 06:01 PM | #8
Same issue here with Origin re my collector's edition. It is frustrating that the CS has no clue as to when it will be shipped and now it is suggested I contact Bioware...huh? And what Bioware # or email do I call/contact for that?

Qwiller
12.18.2011 , 06:08 PM | #9
Mine has been shipped, got the email friday
Squadron 157

Entrei
12.18.2011 , 06:43 PM | #10
Further reason for myself and OP to be a just a little concerned...the CS rep I spoke to couldnt even say it would ship this year. Lol.