Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Do the sugesstion threads matter?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Do the sugesstion threads matter?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Maaruin
06.18.2012 , 04:31 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Shingara View Post
Forgive me if im wrong on this but it always went up if i did alot of respecs and the longer i left it between respecs the lower the price went until it finally hit zero again, i think they just adjusted the time for a retune back to zero.
Hmm, maybe. But that would still mean that they were aware that some suggested free respec and others didn't want it and they somehow listened to the suggestion by lowering the time for a free respec to once a week.
"I was one of many. We were servants of the dark side… Sith Lords, we called ourselves. So proud. In the end we were not so proud. We hid… hid from those we had betrayed. We fell… and I knew it would be so."
-Ajunta Pall

lexiekaboom
06.18.2012 , 06:00 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Maaruin View Post
But it wasn't at the beginning. So they saw that some suggested it and others didn't want it and tried to implement something that pleases both sides.
It was free when it was put in game back in beta (2010ish). It changed to free once a week before live and has been that from day one. So this is in fact an example of where a change was made (from free to not free) even though a lot of members of the community were saying that was a bad change (as they were saying that back in beta as well).

The change you are confused about is the tool tip used to be messed up and display your free change as costing money. That was corrected.

Good try though.

Still waiting!

Maaruin
06.18.2012 , 07:12 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by lexiekaboom View Post
It was free when it was put in game back in beta (2010ish). It changed to free once a week before live and has been that from day one. So this is in fact an example of where a change was made (from free to not free) even though a lot of members of the community were saying that was a bad change (as they were saying that back in beta as well).

The change you are confused about is the tool tip used to be messed up and display your free change as costing money. That was corrected.

Good try though.

Still waiting!
Okay. Since I have no obligation to defend Bioware, I just took the easy ones:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=153882
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=217143
"I was one of many. We were servants of the dark side… Sith Lords, we called ourselves. So proud. In the end we were not so proud. We hid… hid from those we had betrayed. We fell… and I knew it would be so."
-Ajunta Pall

VinceTam
06.21.2012 , 09:43 AM | #24
When I open up my crew crafting window, letter N, I'd like for the things that I can craft to be sorted however I want and to stay that way for the next time I press N. I'd like to see the sort method persist, even if I log off.