Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character transfers - Thank You!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Character transfers - Thank You!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

WahineKoa
06.17.2012 , 11:48 PM | #1
Guys,

As much as i have enjoyed the game from the launch i have to say that now after character transfers i enjoy it even more! We got 300 peeps on the fleet and 30+ on every planet. Game just got amazing instead of good!!!

After 1.3 it`ll be just frigging awesome with LFG and ranked WZ`s and other stuff, not to even mentione the new ops content etc. coming later on this year.

Wanted to say thank you guys for keeping up the good work! =)

And for the whiners who guaranteed will post something negative on this thread, no one really cares.

W.K.

Laylla
06.17.2012 , 11:50 PM | #2
My guild just transferred over to Ebon Hawk. I've not really been able to get into anything too deeply as I've been busy this week, but it is nice not to be the only person on a planet!

Tirvaak
06.18.2012 , 12:41 AM | #3 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by WahineKoa View Post
Guys,

As much as i have enjoyed the game from the launch i have to say that now after character transfers i enjoy it even more! We got 300 peeps on the fleet and 30+ on every planet. Game just got amazing instead of good!!!

After 1.3 it`ll be just frigging awesome with LFG and ranked WZ`s and other stuff, not to even mentione the new ops content etc. coming later on this year.

Wanted to say thank you guys for keeping up the good work! =)

And for the whiners who guaranteed will post something negative on this thread, no one really cares.

W.K.
Hi WahineKoa,

Thank you for your positive feedback. I'm very happy to hear you are enjoying the game even more now and like you said with everything that's coming with 1.3 it is going to be amazing.

If you have any other thoughts, feedback or if you need help with anything, please let us know and we will do what we can to assist.

Thanks again.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

WahineKoa
06.18.2012 , 08:54 AM | #4
Thank You for the awesome customer service as well! =)

W.K.