Ashara "That´s quite nice" - a ton of voiceovers but no variety with companions?

Lord_Ravenhurst

So this is a story driven MMO with tons and tons of voiceovers, but the ingame voiceovers for companions are limited often to ONE line, e.g. when you hand a gift to companions?

I´ve now heard Ashara´s "That´s quite nice" about a million times, why are there not 10 different lines which give the ingame experience more variety?

How about scaling down the side mission voiceovers and giving more voiceover lines to companions and NPCs, now talking silently in game?

For example there is this Nar Shadaa spaceport scene of a Hutt coughing and talking to some NPCs standing around, but that is completely silent? Again, I´d rather hear random chattering everywhere instead of voiced side quests I already try to avoid as much as possible.

I think the issue is not about Ashara having the same line from the gifts you give her. Rather that unless you're male and having it off with her. It is a pain to get her affection up... Some NPCs only give you half the max affection per gift if you don't romance them. Fine. But only a quarter with Ashara? That's just absurd.

ok ill be the only nonmindless swtor drone to comment here.

Yes, the companions have zero variety in what they say. I usually keep my sound off when doing certain things like: giving gifts, doing space games, harvest/crafting

I can't stand listening to them say the same phrase 200 times.

And no, the random scripted ramblings of npc's talking to each other regardless if you are standing near them or not does not count to make up for the lack of personal companion dialogue outside of companion quests

Greetings everyone!

We have had to recently removed some posts from being off-topic and non-constructive to the discussion. We just want to give a gentle reminder to please keep the following in mind when replying:

2. No insults, name calling, or personal attacks

3. Please stay on topic.

4. Please express your opinion and thoughts in a constructive, respectful manner.

5. If someone violates the Rules of Conduct, please report it instead of replying to it.

6. Keep in mind that everyone has different viewpoints. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they're trolling. If you believe someone is trolling, please use the report function to report their post.

7. Please note that we may remove replies to moderated posts that have been removed.

Thank you!