Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Walmart Preorders

Sculde
12.18.2011 , 03:06 PM | #1
Hello everyone and to whomever this may concern. I just got off the phone with walmart.com support and they are telling from what they can tell I was refunded and never had it repurchased. Well I know this is really not Biowares issue however I think the two day grace period is cutting it way to close. If my order even goes through I will not receive my PRE-Order until 12-29 when I purchased my preorder in september. I just do not understand how I can pre-order a game and not receive it until after release. Like I said before this is probably not biowares issue but is there anything being done about this? I want to play this game and I really Do not think it is far that I wont be able to play for a week after launch even though I preordered the game. I also cannot just cancel the purchase do to issues with my bank(yes I am in debt )

Is anyone else having similar issues with Walmart.com? If so what is the issue?

Sculde
12.18.2011 , 03:33 PM | #2
This is really ticking me off is anyone else mad about this or is it just me? I asked in general chat about ten minutes ago if anyone else was dumb enough to preorder from walmart.com. No one was it is happening to other storefronts as well someone said they wont get there CE copy until jan 7th ***?!?!?!? Something needs to be done this is ridiculous at this point people who go to the store on the 20th will be able to play before a lot of people who pre-ordered. What was the point then?

Murlok
12.18.2011 , 03:35 PM | #3
They should have mailed your game already. Think walmart mailed my CE on the 15th or 16th.

Sculde
12.18.2011 , 03:40 PM | #4
They have not. There was an issue I guess when I called walmart.com They said that they did not have enough copies and basically blamed Bioware. A couple weeks back they had sent me an email saying my order was canceled and refunded never got the refund. They eventually sent me an email saying that was a mistake. So Walmart.com ****ed up not bioware. Anyways my order in my cart says that it is being processed never has been shipped so. This just frustrates the hell out of me. I should not have to wait until after launch to get my copy when I Pre-Ordered.

Cradz
12.18.2011 , 04:10 PM | #5
Same thing with me but I did get a refund from PayPal. I ordered back in September and got early access key (I'm in and playing... lvl 28 at the mo )

My walmart account says processing so if they don't request re-payment by 19th I'll be purchasing via Origin instead and forgo the physical items.

First and only time I'll ever order from walmart site. Idiots. Only ordered from them because I had some cash in Paypal.. but at least I got in 6 days before launch and it only cost me 10 bucks.

Omaryjane
12.19.2011 , 04:18 AM | #6
My account went from Processing to Canceled to Processing to Canceled again. when i talked to Customer Service twice and they said it would ship 12/20 this order was placed Aug.13th and i was charged for it! Walmart sent the Collecter's Edition Early Access Code (PC) and both were together as a bundle package $158.96 Customer Service told me they would send a conformation e-mail on this and i have not received 1 stating they will ship it on the 20th this is my last order i will place at Walmart online i am really disappointed in the online service!! Items :Star Wars: The Old Republic - Collector's Edition w/ Early Access Code (PC); i spoke to someone in Corporate about getting the run around by people in Customer Service and do not have a clue what is going on! i hope someone gets to the bottom of this!!