Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Future Consular Companions [Spoilers]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Future Consular Companions [Spoilers]

SlickAWG
06.16.2012 , 06:44 PM | #1
I don't know how far away the next expansion of class stories will be, but whenever it arrives, please let us get
Spoiler
as companions. I really enjoyed these characters and would love to be able to play alongside them. Plus, it would be a great way for Chapter 4 to reflect on your previous quests in the game.
Thank you, Bioware, for changing the name. Now that I'm not a "wizard", can we make my lightsaber less of a "wand"?

Sepyuff
06.17.2012 , 02:55 AM | #2
I would prefer it if they would allow us to trade all 5 companions for Lord Zash.

Walking Suitcase
Creepy Nerd
Emo Twi'lek
That guy
Little Miss Innocent

Please get off my ship and take the snarky droid with you please.

Mordeguy
06.18.2012 , 06:15 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Sepyuff View Post
I would prefer it if they would allow us to trade all 5 companions for Lord Zash.

Walking Suitcase
Creepy Nerd
Emo Twi'lek
That guy
Little Miss Innocent

Please get off my ship and take the snarky droid with you please.
Trandoshans are awesome
Tharan is a genius not a nerd, and he's funny
I don't think you know what emo means
"That guy" I agree with...why is he even here?
She's not really innocent, you have to talk her down a few times, but if you play darkside I can see why she would be annoying. She isn't nearly as annoying or nonsensical as Ashara though... (you're not a jedi anymore!)

Overall I like the consular companions, I wouldn't mind new ones being picked from my ship but I think they should use new characters for new companions.

Yaesive
06.24.2012 , 09:28 AM | #4
I have to agree with the OP, that adding Hallow Voice and others that we have crossed for a bit would be interesting. But I think we need to look also at Light versus Dark points as we evolve further too.
Yaesive | Jo'lin | Fojea
Jedi Sage | Jedi Guardian | Smuggler
Jedi Covenant - Outer-Rim Recon Battalion Formerly Canderous Ordo
"Do or Do Not. There is no Try" - Yoda

stuffystuffs
06.25.2012 , 11:27 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Sepyuff View Post
I would do it.