Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Most satisfying pvp kills

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Most satisfying pvp kills

lord-durpp
06.16.2012 , 11:31 AM | #1
Title says all. Mine are in HB and voidstar. I stand by a door, looking like an idiot, until some shadow/scoundrel unstealths and attacks me. Makeing a run for the twin bridges, kiting them (tank juggernaut by the way). Before they realize what I am actualy doing, force push into the shaft!

The other is sages healing from behind sandbags, in huttball mid, and chucking them into the acid. They're dead before they realize it.

What are some of yours?

Zunayson
06.16.2012 , 11:48 AM | #2
A nice good ole level 20 FOTM fresh meat comes to a stand with my sniper in Voidstar (This was before snipers were cool, so I'm no FOTM roller.. :/). So I ambush him, and with conjunction with my knockback, snare, and my melee stun, he gets one Zealous strike off on me
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
Bioware couldn't balance a sheet of plywood if it were laying [sic] on the ground.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box

Ruebacca
06.16.2012 , 12:30 PM | #3
This weekend I got a leg shot of on a hutt-ball carrier locking him in a fire pit. That was cool.

My favorite is a one shoot takedown of a wounded opponent. My new suit gives a +5m to takedown and I enjoy that.

Vycwulf
06.16.2012 , 12:39 PM | #4
Most satisfying kill.......actually it was some loudmouth in hutball on my team that was trash talking. I "extracted" him into the flames and watched with satisfaction as he fried Got all but 1 of our teams mvp votes for that little stunt

chadicus
06.16.2012 , 01:34 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Vycwulf View Post
Most satisfying kill.......actually it was some loudmouth in hutball on my team that was trash talking. I "extracted" him into the flames and watched with satisfaction as he fried Got all but 1 of our teams mvp votes for that little stunt

Awesome move. Wish my class had the ability to do that.

snaplemouton
06.16.2012 , 01:36 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by lord-durpp View Post
Title says all. Mine are in HB and voidstar. I stand by a door, looking like an idiot, until some shadow/scoundrel unstealths and attacks me. Makeing a run for the twin bridges, kiting them (tank juggernaut by the way). Before they realize what I am actualy doing, force push into the shaft!
Killing the tank juggernaut that try to kite me to the bridge by pushing him off the bridge while my other stealth friend cap the door because he left his position.
O o IMA FIRIN' MAH HAMMER SHOT!
//
| ███████ +153 +356 +153
\_\ Quebec Legacy

LancelotOC
06.16.2012 , 01:37 PM | #7
Killng any class solo as a healer is always satisfying.

Ssfbistimg
06.16.2012 , 01:37 PM | #8
killing any of the bad marauders and sentinels 1 vs 1 with my balance sage, then telling them about it in chat. luckily for me 80% of them aren't very good so I have quite a few satisfying kills a day.

lord-durpp
06.16.2012 , 01:45 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Ssfbistimg View Post
killing any of the bad marauders and sentinels 1 vs 1 with my balance sage, then telling them about it in chat. luckily for me 80% of them aren't very good so I have quite a few satisfying kills a day.
One time I farmed kills off a noob lvl 15 sent. He kept going after me, and every time, I served his ***** on a silver platter.

Harlequintwo
06.16.2012 , 01:45 PM | #10
Cutting down anyone running away is always a laugh.
After the Imps failed to assault the south turret in Denvoa, I noticed that there was one guy who was running to his allies at the west turret. I could taste the fear and desperation as he struggled to get away whilst under my force slow. I don't think I saw him again after that actually.