Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character Transfer Questions

TheRealPyxx
06.16.2012 , 08:15 AM | #1
I originally had 3 servers, 2 of which I had 3 different 50s on. I had a 50 Powertech on my 1st server, in which got transferred to my other Server Canderas Ordo. So I got lucky. However, I have a 50 Gunslinger and a 50 Guardian, both on Namadii Corridor, Their destination server is Harbringer? Anyways, "If" I chose to leave them on Namadii Corridor would they get deleted? Or Would I have to take the destination server choice until options for paid character transfers open up??

I would like to have all my 50s on the same server. And personally I would rather have them on an East Coast server and not a split of East and West coast servers. Is there not a way to be able to keep all of our 50s together since we've worked so hard on them??

Dev response would be appreciative.

LexiCazam
06.16.2012 , 08:20 AM | #2
Hi there,

You can find more information regarding Character Transfers located in our Character Transfers section on our Official Website, our Character Transfers FAQ, as well as our Developer Tracker.

Since we have an active thread discussing Character Transfers, we are going to close this and ask that you please post your thoughts in the following thread, where you have a better chance of getting a developer or one of our Community Managers to answer your questions:
Thank you!