Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Q&A Thread for June 22nd Blog Post

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Official Q&A Thread for June 22nd Blog Post
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Shrivenx
06.17.2012 , 07:20 AM | #111
Hi guys,

When can we expect the promised (at launch) aditions to the Collectors Edition Store?
PCGAMER
MintImperials

skyduster
06.17.2012 , 07:27 AM | #112
With 8 characters with different crew skills its time consuming to flip characters to check on matts and such in cargo holds individually. My question:
Will there be plans to access cargo holds through legacy for all characters to use collectively?
Chipx SWG Beta Vet, Flurry
Give me ambiguity ...... or give me something else.

Woobies
06.17.2012 , 07:37 AM | #113
When will the forgotten 18% be given the opportunity to transfer their characters to a healthy pop server where they may once again enjoy playing the game?
Cake is a Lie. Pie is a Lie. Truth can only be found in Twinkies.

SithEBM
06.17.2012 , 08:03 AM | #114
I have spent over 40k Warzone Commendations on Grade 6 Crafting PvP boxes.... Could you please confirm whether or not the purple color crystal schematic actually drops in these boxes, along with a drop rate percentage?

GalnarDegana
06.17.2012 , 08:51 AM | #115
What are the exact defensive stats for the Warzone and Operations dummies? Specifically, what is the Expertise on the Waraone dummy? It the Warzone dummy doesn't have Expertise, then what is the difference between them?

TechRavingMad
06.17.2012 , 10:24 AM | #116
The crafting screen really needs some love. Are there any plans to add additional functionality to the crafting screen? Specifically being able to sort the list alphabetically, search by name and search by stat?

Gondi
06.17.2012 , 10:34 AM | #117
Any plans to bring back the guild features that were on the website before launch? Guild rosters, public and private forums for each guild were on the website before launch.
int postCount;
postCount++;

Hyde_v
06.17.2012 , 11:01 AM | #118
Would it be possible to place a message on a crafting schematic stating whether or not you already know the schematic?

Just a flavor question: what binary star system is the Republic Flet located? Unless I'm mistaken, Coruscant does not have two suns.
"And they probably redesigned the whole sickbay too. I know engineers. They love to change things." -Dr. McCoy, ST:TMP

RRZZRR
06.17.2012 , 11:02 AM | #119
Are you planning to fix color crystals of Empire Columi weapons in patch 1.3? All Republic weapons have +41 crystals, but almost all Empire ones have +31.

Parasi
06.17.2012 , 11:37 AM | #120
With the server transfers we're enjoying much larger populations and it's a great boon to community. What many are now reporting is that there are often 3 instances of the fleet at different points every day. That, well... that just sucks.

Super-servers with much higher population caps have been mentioned (yay!) - is there a fix in the new way of doing it that will prevent splitting the population so often? Also, is the chat linked between instances, thus partially resolving this issue?