Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Code registration issues

Ghurkha
12.13.2011 , 11:45 AM | #11
same problem here. hope somebody gets this fixed soon.
Sunrunner Vet/2006
█||||||()█Ξ██████████████████████████████)

revibekt
12.13.2011 , 11:45 AM | #12
Are you guys referring to the pre-order key you entered to redeem your early access? The actual product registration keys (i.e, the ones that entail your free 30 days and your actual game product) won't be sent out until Friday, or whenever you receive your physical copy of the game if you didn't purchase a digital copy

Bradzzz
12.13.2011 , 11:47 AM | #13
what if i did purchase a digital copy? will the game code still be sent to me via email on friday??

Toril_Kelrune
12.13.2011 , 11:48 AM | #14
I allready have my psysical copy of the game, and used the serial I got with it. Still no use.

Mothabang
12.13.2011 , 11:50 AM | #15
If you redeemed your code, everything is alright, you will have your early access.

Check this link : https://account.swtor.com/user/games

You will receive your official code on December 16 or 17 (I can't find were I read this but it was only 15 mins ago...) via e-mail. That's the code you will need to enter if you want to play from December 20 to .... (a few years!)

JamesKilton
12.13.2011 , 11:50 AM | #16
Yay! Bioware yet again proves that they are completely incompetent when it comes to anything web-based.

https://img.skitch.com/20111213-jrm6...np2j2dep9k.png

Yep, I've got a Early Start key registered, but no, the Account page says I have to register my game code which I have never received nor is it mentioned anywhere in my account.

ilara
12.13.2011 , 11:51 AM | #17
my husband said it is likely due to the fact that the game won't be charged to your account at least digitally until the 20th. If you bought a digital copy it doesn't charge on your card until the launch day and therefore had they given everyone a registration key they may have given it someone who only paid the $5 for the pre-order and not for the whole game. He suspects we will get a new registration key on the 20th for launch.

this is logical and makes sense

shalafimajere
12.13.2011 , 11:51 AM | #18
I, on the other hand, didn`t have any problems with redeeming my CE code. Done it using the checklist thing at MyAccount page. Yet still, even if you manage to redeem your game code (which is a totally different thing than pre-order code), you won`t be able to set a subscription up until the official release date.

Cheers.

MiDeadHubb
12.13.2011 , 11:57 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Toril_Kelrune View Post
I allready have my psysical copy of the game, and used the serial I got with it. Still no use.
Your game code or product key will not work until the 20th when the game goes live for all people, early access you will get a early access key I think.

And for the game key is in use issue you are using it that why it saids that, go to your account on web and go to account management and the 3rd line down on the right code redemption click on that and look at the history you should have 2 dates , early access and product key.
I hope this help.

Decinox
12.13.2011 , 11:58 AM | #20
Yes, I purchased the digital download under the advertisement that I would have "early access" on the 13th of the month. I clicked through the entire process through payment but I am getting the notice that my "code is already registered." I looked around and noticed the email for my Origin/EA is different than SWTOR and that they have to match. The website says to contact customer service for them to merge the accounts. Guess how that's going on a day like today? I'll be surprised if the issue is resolved this month. So much for "early access" . . .

Alia iacta est!