Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Code registration issues

Smiri
12.13.2011 , 11:39 AM | #1
On checking my account details today, in the new 5 boxes checklist thing down the left hand (security q's, contact info etc)side it says I have not redeemed my product...which I quite clearly have, and under the pre-order and game sections of my account details it confirms this.

Anyway, there is a link to code redemption on this checklist thing, so I followed that, tried to re-redeem, and it tells me my code has already been used. Well I know it has.....it was used by me!. This problem is preventing me from setting up a subscription for the game.

I know that this is not needed for early access, but I was wondering if this is a genuine isse and I should be able to set my subs up now, or if this will just sort itself out when we go live?

cheers very much

dannylilly
12.13.2011 , 11:41 AM | #2
I have the same exact problem. which is giving me the error that there is no active account and to go register.

Delider
12.13.2011 , 11:42 AM | #3
I am going through the same thing. ????????

KnightofNumenor
12.13.2011 , 11:42 AM | #4
I'm having the exact same problem, except that my pre-order status for my digital deluxe edition has disappeared as well. The early access and color stones are still there but the game is not. I'm starting to get worried...

Redlinekarigan
12.13.2011 , 11:42 AM | #5
Same here, when did you guys enter yours?

MilkyRebel
12.13.2011 , 11:43 AM | #6
I have the same issue... Just sent an email to customer service asking about it.

mcoverkt
12.13.2011 , 11:43 AM | #7
I had the same issue. I "launched" the launcher as asministrator and it took care of the launcher problem, but my account says I still haven't redeemed my code.

ilara
12.13.2011 , 11:44 AM | #8
I am having that same problem,

did any of you get in to play yet? i am wondering if it is keeping us from getting in.

Fyver
12.13.2011 , 11:45 AM | #9
The third box clearly states that it is your product registration. It is the game key. This is completely different than the preorder key. I don't think you have anything to worry about.
MAH RIG
TI-83 PLUS|Zilog Z80 at a blazzing 6MHz|32 kb RAM|Duracel power source|96x64 LCD

Toril_Kelrune
12.13.2011 , 11:45 AM | #10
Same here. Code already in use and it's still inactive in my account page.