Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

You've referred the maximum number of friends available at this time.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
You've referred the maximum number of friends available at this time.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Michi_koh
06.14.2012 , 09:28 PM | #1
Hello,

I'm trying to invite a friend to try out the game, but I'm getting the error message "You've referred the maximum number of friends available at this time. Please try again later." She is the first person I have invited, so it's impossible that I've reached the maximum number of friends that I can refer. Can someone help us out, please?

Also, I'd like to add that I'm not on the 30 day trial thingy that comes with the purchase of the game. I've been subscribed for several months now and in good standing.

Thanks!

Bekenn
06.14.2012 , 10:19 PM | #2
I've got the same thing happening to me. Any info would be much appreciated.

Tirvaak
06.14.2012 , 10:26 PM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi guys,

Thanks for posting. This post might help you get around the problem you are encountering with the friend referrals.

Thanks.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

Michi_koh
06.14.2012 , 10:53 PM | #4
I've done the steps in the post, but I'm still getting the same issue. I've already filed a ticket with CS though, so I hope it gets resolved soon.

Thanks!

Jadolerr
06.20.2012 , 09:03 AM | #5
I am also having this issue as well, the steps in that post did not work.
Remember, the force will be with you, always...
[≈[(((((((((╚[◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘>

Cerimon
06.20.2012 , 09:51 AM | #6 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings All,

Just to clarify: It is your friend that you wish to invite who has to perform the steps in the linked procedure. If you continue to have an issue either post here or contact Customer Service via one of the methods on this page: http://www.swtor.com/support/form

Thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Jadolerr
06.20.2012 , 10:37 AM | #7
I indeed performed the steps on my friends account, is there anything else I can try? Does my account need to have that as well?

Cerimon
06.20.2012 , 10:51 AM | #8 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Jadolerr,

You do not need to modify your own account. Have you invited a relatively large number of friends? The maximum at this point in time is twenty-five. If you have not invited this number of friends please contact Customer Service via one of the methods on the following page for further investigation of your situation: http://www.swtor.com/support/form

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Jadolerr
06.20.2012 , 11:46 AM | #9
I have sent a ticket,

I have not invited anyone before.