Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dailies are impossible

Ratatooey
06.14.2012 , 06:58 PM | #1
since the transfers. 52 people on the Black Hole. Can't find anything to finish a quest. Only the instanced quest is doable. Frustrating

Guardians of the Light, a Republic Guild, now recruiting: http://www.swtor.com/guilds/11751/guardians-light

SarinTabun
06.14.2012 , 07:00 PM | #2
hhmmm i thought the whole reason for the transfers were so there would be people to group with and complete stuff?

kevlarto
06.14.2012 , 07:05 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by SarinTabun View Post
hhmmm i thought the whole reason for the transfers were so there would be people to group with and complete stuff?
You would think, but seems like the days of grabbing up people doing the same quests and daily quests, are almost gone, every one wants to solo in a social game, for some strange reason, I have offered to group when I know a few people are around, they turn down the offer or not even reply when I ask if you would like to group, unless I am sending tells to the only non-english speaking players on my server..LOL Community in mmo's are not what they used to be thats for sure and sad really /sigh
Do not dwell in the past, do not not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

Expectations lead to suffering

JefferyClark
06.14.2012 , 07:11 PM | #4
People will just have to get used to grouping up again. A lot of us on the really low pop servers did dailies during the day by ourselves as fast as we could. Give it some time. I did my dailies before moving, so I didn't have to worry about them today, but tomorrow, I'll probably get a group of 4 going to do them. It is easier that way anyway, since you have a premade for the heroics.
Jeffinas (Guardian)
Exceptional Legion
Prophecy of the Five

Sportiva
06.14.2012 , 07:13 PM | #5
Well, I will say that some of the "gather" quests are poorly crafted for groups. An item should be able to be looted or gathered by the entire group not just one member.
Master Jaice Jenod Guardian | Velo Jenx Gunslinger | Master Gira Jenx Sage | Major Jaxen Jenod Vanguard
Saena Jenod Mercenary | Dulymus Jenod Operative | Darth Scoura Assassin | Darth Zetara Marauder

HelinCarnate
06.14.2012 , 07:14 PM | #6
Black hole is small enough that it should shard out at maybe 15-20 people. If only the devs actually played the game they create, they would know these things.
Dear BW,
Please nerf paper and buff rock. Scissors is fine as is.
Signed, Rock.
http://www.swtor.com/r/mB5FPn obligatory referral link.

DarthTHC
06.14.2012 , 07:15 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Ratatooey View Post
since the transfers. 52 people on the Black Hole. Can't find anything to finish a quest. Only the instanced quest is doable. Frustrating
The game is much more enjoyable once you've freed your mind of the need to grind.

JudasMagnus
06.14.2012 , 07:33 PM | #8
This, pretty much.

Blackavaar
06.14.2012 , 07:35 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Ratatooey View Post
Yeah, isn't it so much more fun now that you can play with a bunch of people running around and completely ignoring you?

Woo hoo!

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.

Hyryu
06.14.2012 , 07:55 PM | #10
I give up.
Shadow Lands (MT OG!)
- Hiryu (50 Focus/Vig Guardian)
- Valtari (47 Watchman Sent)
- Valiz (23 Sage)