Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

want to transfer 1 charater to existing legacy

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
want to transfer 1 charater to existing legacy

stinkybird
06.14.2012 , 06:28 PM | #1
ok so my old server came up today for transfer. the problem is why in the world would i want to transfer 1 toon to a server i will never ever play on. i have a level 29 legacy on The Fatman and have 4 open slots. why can i not just transfer that 1 charater to Fatman. it will not increase the population its 1 charater.

the way i see it is my charater is going to sit on that dead server till Bioware comes up with a solution to this issue. all i ask it to give me a free transfer to my current legacy. there is no reason for me to transfer a toon to a server i will not ever play on. pointless just pointless.

i should not have to pay for the transfer and will never pay for a transfer that should be free.

stinkybird
06.14.2012 , 06:46 PM | #2
I have characters on an origin server eligible for outgoing transfers, but my main character is on a server that cannot be selected as a destination server in the character transfer page. What can I do?

At this time, as part of the initial Character Transfer Service, you will only be able to transfer characters between selected servers. Future versions of the Character Transfer Service may allow more options in your choice of destination servers and may require a transfer fee; this may allow characters to be transferred where you wish.

what a joke i will not pay a dime for a mistake made by Bioware. they should have thought of this problem before they started the transfers. when people have open slots in their legacy they should be able to transfer charaters to it. not be told where they can go and then charge later for these people to get there toons on one legacy.

Noviru
06.14.2012 , 07:27 PM | #3
Hello everyone,

We ask that threads made in the Customer Service forum be restricted to those seeking assistance either with their accounts or getting into the game. For better understanding of what should be posted in the Customer Service forum, please be sure to read the FAQ stickied to this forum.

If you would like to give feedback regarding the current character transfer service, or would like to join in the discussion regarding why you have [or have not] decided to transfer, please use one of the following previously existing threads:
As noted in our Character Transfer Service FAQ, by currently only allowing players to transfer characters to and from specified servers as part of a free service, we hope to ensure balanced server populations across the game. Future versions of the Character Transfer Service may allow more options in your choice of destination servers and may require a transfer fee.

Thank you!