Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My own threads

12.18.2011 , 02:27 PM | #1
I cant see a list of threads I've posted?

TweakFTW, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

that doesnt make sense. technicly its MY page, why can't i view it?
Squadron 11/11/11

-Never Forget-
Tyrus Aequitas, Council Member of The Hunted

12.18.2011 , 02:28 PM | #2
same problem with me too

12.18.2011 , 02:28 PM | #3
Hi there,

Amber Green has answered this question here:

Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
Hello everyone! For the next several days, we will be performing some back end maintenance on the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Forums. During this time, you will be unable to use the search function for the Forums. However, there will be no other effects to you as a user, and you will be able to continue to message, post, reply, and report as normal.

We apologize for any inconvenience. When maintenance has been completed and searching is functional again we will post here, so please watch this thread for any updates or additional information.
As the search function is used to view posts, you will not be able to search for your own posts for the time being. As this question has been answered, we will be closing this thread. Thank you!