Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Servers that have not been chosen so far!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Servers that have not been chosen so far!

KostonxEld
06.18.2012 , 08:04 AM | #41
Come on and open more servers already!!! I want to transfer off my dead server like everyone else but NO!!! Had to wait all weekend and play on a broken service I'm still paying for for some reason while others are moved and content! Such crap to make us last few servers wait all weekend and still No info yet when they opening more servers!!
Bring it on Sith, the Jedi shall prevail!

Eillack
06.18.2012 , 08:12 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by KostonxEld View Post
Come on and open more servers already!!! I want to transfer off my dead server like everyone else but NO!!! Had to wait all weekend and play on a broken service I'm still paying for for some reason while others are moved and content! Such crap to make us last few servers wait all weekend and still No info yet when they opening more servers!!
You make Bioware want to help others.....how?
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Scorpienne
06.18.2012 , 10:14 AM | #43
Here's the list of destination server transfers as of 10 minutes ago (12:14 pm 6/18/2012).

Shadow Hand is the *only* server without a transfer option that is likely to get one.

APAC
  • Dalborra PvE No change likely
  • Master Dar'Nala PvP No change likely
  • Gav Daragon RP PvE No change likely

EUR English
  • Nightmare Lands PvE Destination for: Bacca's Blade, Bao-Dur, Dune Bantha, Frostclaw, Hidden Beks, Hydian Way, Peragus Mining Facility, Sith'ari
  • The Red Eclipse PvE Destination for: Dxun Battle Circle, Eye of Ashlanae, Flames of the Crucible, Goluud Corridor, Kellian Jarro, Ludo Kressh, Rogue Moon, Sluis Shipyards, The Arkanian Legacy, Luka Sene
  • Tomb of Freedon Nadd PvP Destination for: Ahto City, Chuundar, Hex Droid, Kai-kan, Niman,Scepter of Ragnos, Senator Contispex, Starstorm One, Tassaa Bareesh, The Exile's Crystal, The Kumumgah, The Ravager, The Shadow Runner, Tott Doneeta, Trayus Academy, Ula Vii, Uthar Wynn, Basilisk Droid, Bloodworthy, Legions of Lettow
  • The Progenitor RP PvE Destination for: Shaltin Tunnels, Trask Ulgo
  • Lord Calypho RP PvP No change likely

EUR French
  • Mantle of the Force PvE Destination for: Hssiss, Kissai Caste, Phateem Halls of Knowledge, Vodo-Siosk Baas,
  • Darth Nihilus PvP Destination for: Atris, Baron Deathmark, Dol Grenn, Hrakert Rift, Mecrosa Order, Princess Galia, Star Map
  • Battle Meditation RP PvE Destination for: Kessel Run
  • Huntmaster RP PvP No change likely

EUR German
  • T3-M4 PvE Destination for: Darth Andeddu, Exar Kun, Force Harvester, Lenico Gargantuan, Odacer-Faustin Academy, Sith Triumvirate, Supreme Commander Stantorrs
  • The Jedi Tower PvE Destination for: Dreypa's Oubliette, Handmaidens of Atris, Murakami Orchid, Opila Crystal, Stereb Cities, The Cinzia
  • Jar'Kai Sword PvP Destination for: The Restoration Zone, Blotus the Hutt, Brianna, Darth Revan's Mask, Darth Traya, Exis Station, Gnawer's Roost, Loramarr, Pius Dea, The Krath Enchanter
  • Vanjervalis Chain RP PvE Destination for: Cassus Fett, Zayne Carrick
  • Jen'jidai RP PvP No change likely

US East
  • Canderous Ordo PvE Destination for: Assassins of Sion, Juyo, Kaas City, Kathol Rift, Krayiss Obelisk, Master Dorak, The Constant, The Corsair, The Courageous, Whitebeam Run, Zez-Kai Ell
  • Corellian Run PvE Destination for: Anturi Reach, Colonel Tobin, Crevasse City, Darth Bandon, Firaxan Shark, ICE Breaker, Mind Trick, Sith Wyrm, Tarro Blood, Thana Vesh
  • Jedi Covenant PvE Destination for: Axial Park, Eidolon Security, Fort Garnik, Hanharr, Keetael, Keller's Void, Khoonda Militia, Ki-Ta Kren, Nathema, Sedyn Kyne, Telos Restoration Project, The Defenestrator, Shii-Cho
  • Shadow Hand PvE Not yet transferred.
  • The Shadowlands PvE Destination for: Dreshdae Cantina, Elysium, Giradda the Hutt, Grand Master Zym, Krayt Dragon, Sith Meditation Sphere, The Razor
  • Prophecy of the Five PvP Destination for: Bondar Crystal, Davik's Estate, Death Wind Corridor, Gardens of Talla, Infinity Gate, Iron Citadel, Naddist Rebels, Saber of Exar Kun, Sword of Ajunta Pall, Terentatek, The Twin Spears, Veela, Anchorhead, Helm of Graush, Port Nowhere, Vulkar Highway
  • The Fatman PvP Destination for: Cho Mai, Firkrann Crystal, Hedarr Soongh, Kinrath Spider, Rwookrrorro, The Deadweight, Thendys Noori, Belgoth's Beacon, Darth Malak
  • The Ebon Hawk RP PvE Destination for: Kath Hound, Lord Adraas, Rubat Crystal, Sanctum of the Exalted, Shien
  • Jung Ma RP PvP Destination for: Ajunta Pall, Ven Zallow

US West
  • Drooga's Pleasure Barge PvE Destination for: Darth Xedrix, Fa'athra, Lord Praven, Mask of Nihilus, Master Gnost-Dural, Master Zhar Lestin, Perlemian Trade Route, Darth Sion, Hyperspace Cannon, Veeboo Lunx, Zakkeg Beast
  • The Harbinger PvE Destination for: Empress Teta, Gauntlet of Kressh, Kaiburr Crystal, Krath, Namadii Corridor, Soresu, Wall of Light, Zaalbar, Space Slug, The Jekk'Jekk Tarr, Vornskr
  • The Bastion PvP Destination for: Black Vulkars, Daragon Trail, Dark Reaper, Infinite Empire, Mandalore the Indomitable, Nadd's Sarcophagus, Rakata Mind Prison, Shadowtown, The Crucible Pits, The Maw, Destination for: The Swiftsure, Warriors of the Shadow, Wound in the Force
  • Begeren Colony RP PvE Destination for: Lord Ieldis, Vrook Lamar

Temeluchus
06.18.2012 , 10:30 AM | #44
Updating the most recent post, Shadow Hand is going to The Shadowlands.
"Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night.