left out again

jofos

lol I'm pissed that Port Nowhere is seemingly going to be one of the last servers to transfer but nothing I can do. I do hope that they allow one more round of transfers today. Yesterday they did 3 and only 2 so far today.

really? gonna quit this close to being done? seems kinda silly lol. give them a few more days and everything will be awesome lol

Thomas i appreciate it but I have had enough been to long waiting already. I hope you get transfered and have fun but I'm done.

Good luck guys and grats to those of you who got transfered. I have had enough.

Same here... Patience is gone.... we are left overs and now BW wants to monitor servers to see how it works, leaving the last 10-15% out in the dark on ghost server... GLHF... :(

There better be at least one more round today >.>" It is not cool being one of the last ones out. Especially considering they may not even get all the servers done, based on a post recently they said they want to monitor all the transfers to the servers over the weekends, see if it needs tweaks, so they may not even let some of us transfer, guess we're the ones who are boned. I swear if my server is not eligible by the end of tomorrow, I am never coming back again, I've been on a break from the game until transfers, and so far I've had to wait for days anticipating it. If they stop it for the weekend after this batch, I am done.

really? gonna quit this close to being done? seems kinda silly lol. give them a few more days and everything will be awesome lol

A few more days? Those on dead servers cant do anything so we actually pay the monthly sub for a game we cant play due to low pop servers. Its a disgrace imo the way they handle this.

It's not an internet thing- how many times since December have you heard "Be patient, it's coming!"

Doesn't it get tiring saying that over and over?

They told you server transfers were coming since December? Did you roll on the wrong server Day 1?