Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

left out again

JaxonLuxor
06.14.2012 , 03:39 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by jofos View Post
Good luck guys and grats to those of you who got transfered. I have had enough.
Yeah, I'm there too - **** this stuff.

Tahana
06.14.2012 , 03:39 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by xandax View Post
And if it's not done by tomorrow?
puhleeezzz
May the Schwartz be with you
There is no glue, no pill, no tool that can fix stupid.

Natareus
06.14.2012 , 03:39 PM | #33
There still isn't a transfer for Basilisk Droid, even though I got a transfer for The Swiftsure which wasn't dead on any accounts while Basilisk Droid has maybe 10 people on the fleet at a time. I'm still not understanding their system with this being the case.
A jedi's life is of sacrifice

thomasgallant
06.14.2012 , 03:39 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Leggomy View Post
Who says we are close to being done? I would certainly hope not as 21 east coast pve servers have been left out of this.
21 is a hell of alot close than yesterdays number
"Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." Obi-Wan Kenobi

HelinCarnate
06.14.2012 , 03:40 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by SweKaiser View Post
A few more days? Those on dead servers cant do anything so we actually pay the monthly sub for a game we cant play due to low pop servers. Its a disgrace imo the way they handle this.
And how much did you pay for the last month? Oh right, nothing.
Dear BW,
Please nerf paper and buff rock. Scissors is fine as is.
Signed, Rock.

Noviru
06.14.2012 , 03:46 PM | #36
Hello everyone,

We understand that many of you may be frustrated with server transfers, however please remember that the process was planned to be gradual to help ensure server stability alongside high populations for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Please keep an eye on our Dev Tracker, as well as the "List of Available Servers" for future updates on when servers will become available for transfer. More information about the character transfer service can be found in our Character Transfer Service FAQ.

If you have any general feedback, feel free to share it in the official "Free Character Transfers Now Available on Select Servers", as we will be closing this topic.

Thank you!