Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server Transfer locked me out???

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Server Transfer locked me out???

General_Kefka
06.14.2012 , 12:14 PM | #1
Wow i am amazed at the lack of CS support. So over the last 6 1/2 months I have been playing this game, I consistantly battled with customer service for assistance with my server Naddist Rebels and the consistant Server Error 9000. I was a pre-release player with my guild who signed up pre-release and Swtor chose our server to be Naddist Rebels. Iv'e sent them NUMBEROUS logs they ask, for with no response. One time the CS even said someone would call my phone back which NEVER happened. Now I am Starwars fan, and enjoy this game but it is getting ridiculous. Ok I've learned to deal with the 1-2 Server Error 9000s per day. Load screens are getting annoying but meh... I have held out with HORRID server pop for weeks, and stay subbed and leveled alts....NOW YOU OPEN MY SERVER FOR TRANSFERS! THANK THE HEAVENS (you would think right?) Not me...I Log on to my main character, to remove my GTN auctions (lost good cash but w/e...TRANSFERS!), logged off and Initialized the transfer of my main character....ok now my alts...so the Account transfer page says That my alt is a Guildmaster....which he isnt, cause my GM is, and hasnt transfered yet?? Lets try my other alt....***? says he is a Guildmaster in same guild. Ok lets log in and remove them both from guild! HA! NOW I CANNOT EVEN LOG IN! sure i can log into other servers but EVERYTIME i try to log into NADDIST REBELS it gives me Server Error 9000...back to back to back....Did the normal dance of reseting router/modem/PC, ipconfig /release /renew /flushdns....no avail....called CS and took 30 mins just to get the runaround and the Send Me these Logs reply.....Does anyone at this company know how to take care of a Customer??? Honestly this is their LAST CHANCE at redemption.....I logged on as soon as i got a text from friend that transfers were starting to get my characters over there to ensure that i could keep my names.....WAY TO LET ME DOWN SWTOR....Fix this please or lose another....

FoE_Khorne
06.14.2012 , 12:51 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by General_Kefka View Post
Wow i am amazed at the lack of CS support. So over the last 6 1/2 months I have been playing this game, I consistantly battled with customer service for assistance with my server Naddist Rebels and the consistant Server Error 9000. I was a pre-release player with my guild who signed up pre-release and Swtor chose our server to be Naddist Rebels. Iv'e sent them NUMBEROUS logs they ask, for with no response. One time the CS even said someone would call my phone back which NEVER happened. Now I am Starwars fan, and enjoy this game but it is getting ridiculous. Ok I've learned to deal with the 1-2 Server Error 9000s per day. Load screens are getting annoying but meh... I have held out with HORRID server pop for weeks, and stay subbed and leveled alts....NOW YOU OPEN MY SERVER FOR TRANSFERS! THANK THE HEAVENS (you would think right?) Not me...I Log on to my main character, to remove my GTN auctions (lost good cash but w/e...TRANSFERS!), logged off and Initialized the transfer of my main character....ok now my alts...so the Account transfer page says That my alt is a Guildmaster....which he isnt, cause my GM is, and hasnt transfered yet?? Lets try my other alt....***? says he is a Guildmaster in same guild. Ok lets log in and remove them both from guild! HA! NOW I CANNOT EVEN LOG IN! sure i can log into other servers but EVERYTIME i try to log into NADDIST REBELS it gives me Server Error 9000...back to back to back....Did the normal dance of reseting router/modem/PC, ipconfig /release /renew /flushdns....no avail....called CS and took 30 mins just to get the runaround and the Send Me these Logs reply.....Does anyone at this company know how to take care of a Customer??? Honestly this is their LAST CHANCE at redemption.....I logged on as soon as i got a text from friend that transfers were starting to get my characters over there to ensure that i could keep my names.....WAY TO LET ME DOWN SWTOR....Fix this please or lose another....
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=481177 Check out my post. Same thing happened to me. Make sure you make a detailed in game ticket... then play the waiting game... yay. dont hold your breathe lol

General_Kefka
06.14.2012 , 01:41 PM | #3
ok i can log in again, just waiting on character transfers now. i guess just be patient for anyone else who gets it. nothing is perfect right?