Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server Transfer FaiL

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

FoE_Khorne
06.14.2012 , 11:13 AM | #1
So i sent one of my characters for a server transfer from veela to prophecy of the five about a hour ago now. It hasnt completed. Ive been sitting in vent listening to my guild mates talk about how they have already transferred 4-8 characters while my one is still pending, even though i started mine first. ALSO i cant even try to transfer my other character. It says they are a guild leader, even though several of them aren't even in guilds. Oh and to top it all off, I cant even log into my home server anymore. Every attempt yield a error:9000/ I can log into any other server fine/. I decided to post here because my tickets posted both on the site, and in game have not received any response.....

thomasgallant
06.14.2012 , 11:15 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by FoE_Khorne View Post
So i sent one of my characters for a server transfer from veela to prophecy of the five about a hour ago now. It hasnt completed. Ive been sitting in vent listening to my guild mates talk about how they have already transferred 4-8 characters while my one is still pending, even though i started mine first. ALSO i cant even try to transfer my other character. It says they are a guild leader, even though several of them aren't even in guilds. Oh and to top it all off, I cant even log into my home server anymore. Every attempt yield a error:9000/ I can log into any other server fine/. I decided to post here because my tickets posted both on the site, and in game have not received any response.....
try calling cs?
"Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." Obi-Wan Kenobi

Kthx
06.14.2012 , 11:15 AM | #3
I decided to post here because my tickets posted both on the site, and in game have not received any response.....
How long ago did you file your tickets?

MrVile
06.14.2012 , 11:15 AM | #4
Have you checked your email? It might be done but it's not showing confirmation on the transfer page.

FoE_Khorne
06.14.2012 , 11:16 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Kthx View Post
How long ago did you file your tickets?
1 hour ago on the site. 40 mins on the in game

FoE_Khorne
06.14.2012 , 11:16 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by MrVile View Post
Have you checked your email? It might be done but it's not showing confirmation on the transfer page.
no emails. ive been checking it about every 5 minutes

Kthx
06.14.2012 , 11:19 AM | #7
1 hour ago on the site. 40 mins on the in game
They may need a bit more time. Or, as others have suggested, call customer support.

Also, while this is for a different problem, try this workaround:

http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/5381

Tahana
06.14.2012 , 11:31 AM | #8
I would try customer service.. With how many people have been able to transfer so easily you may have cornered the market on a unique bug...

Everyone in my guild who logged on was able to transfer anywhere from 1 to 8 characters within minutes to our new server.
May the Schwartz be with you
There is no glue, no pill, no tool that can fix stupid.

Journeyer
06.14.2012 , 12:03 PM | #9
Don't they say on the transfer site that it can take up to 3 hours? I'd wait 3 hours and *then* start asking, rather than making tangential comparisons to the time windows of other accounts.

Mind you, after 3 hours, yea, I'd start hopping on the forums about it, since it's the widow they made for themselves.
I make useful, game-expanding suggestions.
Holorancor | Food! | Outfit Storage | My Career | Ultimate PvE Solution

PhoenixOnFire
06.14.2012 , 12:10 PM | #10
First 3 characters i transferred went without a hitch.
Now i am trying to transfer 2 more and for 3 hours now i have had the error 9000 code and cannot log into any server.
Both chars are still 'in Q' to transfer after 3 hours, whereas the 1st three i did were instantaneous.
'The object of war is not to die for your country. It is to make the other bastard die for his'