Goku vs Palpaine

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean to be rude, but comparing characters from almost any fictions to characters from Dragon Ball is just plain stupid, since the characters from Dragon Ball are overpower compared to almost everything else. Edited by Inzuher

Seeing as how Goku could probably duke it out with Superman, I'm gonna have to say Goku wins hands down.

Really depends on where they are, in SW theres no power levels so...I mean Goku could have all his powers but he would still be able to get his *** kicked. If in DB where there are power levels, then ya Goku is pretty much unstoppable...that being said what would Palpatine's power level be? :eek:

Really depends on where they are, in SW theres no power levels so...I mean Goku could have all his powers but he would still be able to get his *** kicked. If in DB where there are power levels, then ya Goku is pretty much unstoppable...that being said what would Palpatine's power level be? :eek:

Unlimited..!!! POOOOWWWWEERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!-levels.

Over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm....then wouldn't that made Palpatine better? :p I don't think Goku ever reached, UNLIMITED POWER!!!!!

I'm not sure Palpatine has that much power. The real question is, does Palpatine have the strength to push a moon with his bare hands?

And besides I think Goku can move as fast as Superman. So Goku could give Palps a good sucker punch for a solid KO almost instantly.

I'm not sure Palpatine has that much power. The real question is, does Palpatine have the strength to push a moon with his bare hands?

And besides I think Goku can move as fast as Superman. So Goku could give Palps a good sucker punch for a solid KO almost instantly.

Why push a moon with your bare hands, when you can do it with a thought?

I don't mean to be rude, but comparing characters from almost any fictions to characters from Dragon Ball is just plain stupid, since the characters from Dragon Ball are overpower compared to almost everything else.

You seriously musnt know very much about anime or comic book characters if you think Dragon Ball is anywhere near the top. Its not even in the manga/anime "top 10 most powerful", far from it. You literally have characters that can solo the DB universe by themselves. With most DC/Marvel characters also being able to solo the DB universe....

Edited by Girdeux

I can make this easy to understand. *ahem*

Btw, he did that when his Base power was roughly 1/4th that of Raditz (Raditz was 1200PL. Piccolo weighted was 310). Now consider what happens when they get stronger.

So? Aleema Keto blew up an entire Star Cluster with a Sith trinket and she wasn't even properly Sith herself.

Palpatine , one of the most powerful if not the most powerful Sith Lord to have ever lived, could rip holes in space and create gigantic fleet engulfing force storms.

And Goku can teleport between dimensions and blow up planets easily. Heck, Frieza in his Base Form could do it. I mean he easily

If you wanted to know. Base Frieza in DBZ terms has a Power Level, or PL, of 530thousand. Goku, when he started to fight Frieza in Frieza's Final Form, had a PL of 3million. Frieza, at Half his power in his Final Form, was 60million.

So, look at it like this. A guy with power vastly weaker than the figures I just listed, could blow up the Moon, an object the size of or bigger than the Death Star (Piccolo moonbusted). And yet you want to believe that Force Storming a couple of ships makes any kind of difference? Stop, you're Makin Me Laugh.

And Goku can teleport between dimensions and blow up planets easily. Heck, Frieza in his Base Form could do it. I mean he easily

If you wanted to know. Base Frieza in DBZ terms has a Power Level, or PL, of 530thousand. Goku, when he started to fight Frieza in Frieza's Final Form, had a PL of 3million. Frieza, at Half his power in his Final Form, was 60million.

So, look at it like this. A guy with power vastly weaker than the figures I just listed, could blow up the Moon, an object the size of or bigger than the Death Star (Piccolo moonbusted). And yet you want to believe that Force Storming a couple of ships makes any kind of difference? Stop, you're Makin Me Laugh.

I agree. Goku could move at the speed of light. Palpatine would never be able to use any powers on him.