Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Goku vs Palpaine

Wolfninjajedi
06.14.2012 , 11:50 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Forgon View Post
Unlimited..!!! POOOOWWWWEERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!-levels.
Hmm....then wouldn't that made Palpatine better? :P I don't think Goku ever reached, UNLIMITED POWER!!!!!
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aurbere
06.14.2012 , 12:02 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Hmm....then wouldn't that made Palpatine better? :P I don't think Goku ever reached, UNLIMITED POWER!!!!!
I'm not sure Palpatine has that much power. The real question is, does Palpatine have the strength to push a moon with his bare hands?

And besides I think Goku can move as fast as Superman. So Goku could give Palps a good sucker punch for a solid KO almost instantly.
Added Chapter 48 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Wolfninjajedi
06.14.2012 , 01:14 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
I'm not sure Palpatine has that much power. The real question is, does Palpatine have the strength to push a moon with his bare hands?

And besides I think Goku can move as fast as Superman. So Goku could give Palps a good sucker punch for a solid KO almost instantly.
Why push a moon with your bare hands, when you can do it with a thought?
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aurbere
06.14.2012 , 01:20 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Why push a moon with your bare hands, when you can do it with a thought?
True, but I'm sure Goku could resist a majority of Palps' powers.
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Eillack
06.14.2012 , 04:27 PM | #15
Frylocke would win.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Girdeux
06.14.2012 , 05:41 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Inzuher View Post
I don't mean to be rude, but comparing characters from almost any fictions to characters from Dragon Ball is just plain stupid, since the characters from Dragon Ball are overpower compared to almost everything else.
You seriously musnt know very much about anime or comic book characters if you think Dragon Ball is anywhere near the top. Its not even in the manga/anime "top 10 most powerful", far from it. You literally have characters that can solo the DB universe by themselves. With most DC/Marvel characters also being able to solo the DB universe....

Aurbere
06.14.2012 , 06:21 PM | #17
Let's look at it like this. Goku has similar characteristics of Superman(Kamehameha instead of eyebeams) and we know Supes could backhand slap Palps across Coruscant so if Supes can I think Goku could too.

ReiKai
06.14.2012 , 10:34 PM | #18
I can make this easy to understand. *ahem*

Piccolo blows up the freakin Moon

Btw, he did that when his Base power was roughly 1/4th that of Raditz (Raditz was 1200PL. Piccolo weighted was 310). Now consider what happens when they get stronger.
CE Owner: ...what? I wanted the music. I like music.
Statement: SGRA's - I support them. Do you have a problem with that, Meatbag?

Talarchy
06.14.2012 , 10:47 PM | #19
Because we love dragonball to be mixed with star wars,

bravo..
Re-subscribed SWTOR.. my server is empty and I can't pay for a transfer. Woo hoo, thanks bioware.

Niv_Dralshya
06.15.2012 , 09:39 AM | #20
So? Aleema Keto blew up an entire Star Cluster with a Sith trinket and she wasn't even properly Sith herself.

Palpatine , one of the most powerful if not the most powerful Sith Lord to have ever lived, could rip holes in space and create gigantic fleet engulfing force storms.
North Ferelden is Best Ferelden