Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Augments?

Kapono
01.06.2012 , 11:45 AM | #21
Was it really necessary to necro a slicing based post from before the nerf?

Keagan
01.30.2012 , 11:59 AM | #22
I wouldnt say that the augments are useless. I sell the purple ones on the GM for good credits. Some of your purple ones will bring around 80k sometimes. The blue ones dont seem to sell well. Ive tried bringing the prices down low, but people really only want the purple ones. I can blame them. Thats all I would really look for. However, I can never find crafted crit gear to use my own with. I have been saving a purple +28 cunning for my smuggler for 15 levels and havnt found any worthy gear to use it with. ( no gear at all to use it with ) The GM has been baren on my server. Mandalore the Indominable.

Marci_Bloodfin
01.30.2012 , 11:31 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Keagan View Post
I wouldnt say that the augments are useless. I sell the purple ones on the GM for good credits. Some of your purple ones will bring around 80k sometimes. The blue ones dont seem to sell well. Ive tried bringing the prices down low, but people really only want the purple ones. I can blame them. Thats all I would really look for. However, I can never find crafted crit gear to use my own with. I have been saving a purple +28 cunning for my smuggler for 15 levels and havnt found any worthy gear to use it with. ( no gear at all to use it with ) The GM has been baren on my server. Mandalore the Indominable.
Look for implants.. JK companion doc crits pretty often on biochem crafting.. I'm wearing purple crafted implants, with purple augments, make them myself, and found the augments too. :P

Cara-Pan
02.23.2012 , 06:49 AM | #24
I see most people are a bit baffled by what to do with augments. Guys/Gals GTN them please! I've got Biochem maxed out and i'm starting to knock out some sweet implants for level 45/50 with an augment spot available, down side, no augments on GTN so cant get max potential from my implants.

Craft, Sell make money!
"Let's jump on board, and cut them to pieces." - Ma-Tr"

JoyProtocol
02.23.2012 , 09:57 AM | #25
Yes, GTN them. Especially as you are leveling Slicing - there are NEVER enough 10-48 augments. Even price them up, we crafters will pay.

Lanja
04.03.2012 , 01:05 PM | #26
Well, mystery solved. I've been on the other end of the coin. I'm crafting Synthweaving purple armor, gloves, belts, blah blah blah, with Augment slots, and was clueless as to when I would ever find a vendor selling Augments. Looks like it may be a peer to peer direct trade (via in game mail) or GTN deal. I'll go look tonight. Thanks!

Artano
Telos Restoration Project