Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Serious overloading of servers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Serious overloading of servers

Zakamo
07.02.2012 , 01:56 PM | #731
BioWare need to understand its the players that make the game. Without us, well without you (i'm gone come 27th), without you, there is no game and they loose all that money. Not providing feedback and assistance to paying customers is not acceptable.

Anyway I am in game now, I guess I will get some of my play time this eveing.

Good Luck everyone!
--------------
Zakamo

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Calexus
07.02.2012 , 01:58 PM | #732
Quote: Originally Posted by OldRepublicRevan View Post
Sounds like you need to find a new hobby outside of SWTOR.
Errmm...no he makes a very valid point actually. While I myself arent too bothered about the server times (I have an xbox so i can play that till the 1 hour queue jumps me in) I'd rather not be sitting in a queue waiting to play a game I've paid for.

I work.
It's my money.
I want my monies worth.
Cali Rodas - "The creed is greed."
Think you're badarse enough to be quoted in Cal's signature? You're not.

Cutiestorm
07.02.2012 , 02:09 PM | #733
queue for 1houer and 15mins ***.comon sort you **** out Biowere

Muskaan
07.02.2012 , 02:12 PM | #734
I have finally managed to finish all Balmorra quests, heroic and otherwise on one of my new toons thanks to my new server.

On my old server, i could never find a grp for any of the heroic quests.

So, yea, I am willing to deal with the hour of queue for now if it drastically improves my gameplay.

/cheers
50 Sorc Healer/DPS
- We Brake For Nobody - (RIP)
Empire US-West PvE soon-to-be defunct raiding guild
(5/5 Eternity Vault HM, 5/5 Karagga's Palace HM)

Crayols
07.02.2012 , 02:21 PM | #735
Disconnected mid Ops, and now I'm in an hour long queue to get back in.

Please increase the server capacities, surely it can't be that difficult? The game feels pointless to me now if I have to spend half my evening queuing to get into it.

Noviru
07.02.2012 , 02:39 PM | #736
Hey everyone,

This is a friendly notice that we recently removed or edited several posts for being off-topic. If you were responding to removed content, we may have edited or removed your post as well. We understand that moderation can be frustrating, but by consolidating discussion we hope to keep the forums and your feedback better organized.

On a related note, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding moderation action or policy, we strongly encourage you to email us at CommunitySupport@swtor.com. This will put you in touch with one of our Community Coordinators, and allow you to ask any questions or share any feedback with us directly. As outlined in our Rules of Conduct, discussion of moderation is not appropriate for the forum. This is why if you have any issues you wish to escalate, we ask that you email it to us instead.

Thank you for understanding.

Jerrjerod
07.02.2012 , 02:41 PM | #737
today 45 min
I have bad feeling about this...

Ganaith
07.02.2012 , 02:44 PM | #738
I honestly didnt see anything bad about filling up the servers, but its getting to a point where its starting to get ridicalous. Random disconnects from server ( i was tracking my connection during the game, nowhere and nothing did it fall short, just a random server disconnect..everything else was still connected) and BAM back into a waiting line.

we had this stuff during beta, but didnt we get a 5 minute or so grace period between disconnects and getting slammed back into a Q? Nowhere to be found now...

Metalmac
07.02.2012 , 03:01 PM | #739
BioWare please explain to me why we now have lag typing in chat?

Or why since the 1.3 patch it is laggy to just type out a ticket?

What ever they did in 1.3 patch just really screwed up chat and tickets so you get lag typing.

Ulran
07.02.2012 , 03:33 PM | #740
Quote: Originally Posted by Noviru View Post
Hey everyone,

This is a friendly notice that we recently removed or edited several posts for being off-topic. If you were responding to removed content, we may have edited or removed your post as well. We understand that moderation can be frustrating, but by consolidating discussion we hope to keep the forums and your feedback better organized.

On a related note, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding moderation action or policy, we strongly encourage you to email us at CommunitySupport@swtor.com. This will put you in touch with one of our Community Coordinators, and allow you to ask any questions or share any feedback with us directly. As outlined in our Rules of Conduct, discussion of moderation is not appropriate for the forum. This is why if you have any issues you wish to escalate, we ask that you email it to us instead.

Thank you for understanding.
It's quite simple stop providing a shoddy, crappy service. Whoever at bioware makes the ultimate decision regarding the server transfers better make their only priority to explain to their paying customers on how they are going to solve the issue, otherwise you will have noone left to pay your wages.
Xerxies Powertech Server: Lord Calypo RP-PVP EU