Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Allow US East -> US West Transfers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Allow US East -> US West Transfers

DFLsam
06.13.2012 , 07:48 PM | #11
YES!

I'm on RP-PVP Adjunta Pall WEST coast server and everyone had no choice but to Transfer to the East Coast (Jung Ma) Server . Before I transfer, I'm going to create a character to test Latency.

Kourage
06.13.2012 , 07:52 PM | #12
Who said it wouldn't be allowed?
Looking for a good woman. Able to clean, cook, sew, catch bait, and clean fish. Must have boat and motor.
((Please send picture of boat and motor))

Kingkabuki
06.13.2012 , 09:04 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Kourage View Post
Who said it wouldn't be allowed?

...who said it would?...

Cosi
06.13.2012 , 10:01 PM | #14
It should be a last resort for server merges, only if they are down to two servers of the same server type and both are in need of a merge. Til that point I'd rather have merges be between servers of the same time zone.

merTYol
06.20.2012 , 11:30 AM | #15
what i would like is East to EU transfers. becouse i like in Eastern Europe but started playing on Juyo due to my friends. now they left the game. so i would like to play on a EU server for less latency.

Parali
06.20.2012 , 11:56 AM | #16
Greetings,

We know that many of our players would like to see more options for character transfer. More options may be available later, as outlined in our Character Transfer FAQ,

Quote:
When are all servers going to be eligible for the Character Transfer Service?

The initial Character Transfer Service is focused on select servers, to help balance player population across the service. Servers that are not eligible for the initial Character Transfer Service generally have robust player populations. Allowing character transfer from those servers could result in a negative player experience.

Free character transfer between selected servers will remain available for as long as it is needed to help balance server populations. Future versions of the Character Transfer Service may allow more options in your choice of destination servers and may require a transfer fee.
We hope this gives a little more insight into the matter. We will be closing this thread now. Thank you!