Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Body type 2 vs 3, what do you like best?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Body type 2 vs 3, what do you like best?

Knockerz
02.22.2013 , 01:14 PM | #51
Female
1. Cute and model physique
2. Chubby
3. Fat
4. Overweight

Male
1. Hmm too thin
2. About average
3. Hulk Hogan physique
4. football lineman physique

jasonthelamb
02.22.2013 , 02:11 PM | #52
All male characters.

Mara is bodytype 2
Jugg is bodytype 3
Assassin is bodytype 4

Bouncy_Hunter
02.26.2013 , 09:18 PM | #53
I think females look reaaaally bad as 3. They don't look like buff females, they look like buff trannies, it makes their faces way too manly, not to mention pureblood females. They're faces look like the result of some kind of face stretch torture. ( still talking about body type 3). 4 is fine if you like big butts but the faces just ruin it. 2 is the way to go imo for female...but I don't even think I have a female char.

For males I usually pick 2. 1 is ....1. 3 is too much and 4 is a fat guy with strong abs and chicken legs compared to his upper half.

Revanus
02.27.2013 , 11:40 PM | #54
2 for females is "chubby" ?

I guess real women are skin and bones.

Ainsland
02.28.2013 , 10:09 AM | #55
2 for females, without a doubt. Wish there was a size between 2 and 3 for males. 2 is athletic, but still a bit small for me. And 3 is way too tall and bulky IMO.

Neosamuel
02.28.2013 , 10:24 AM | #56
I use type 2 trying to fit in with how I look IRL. It works good on my Sorcerer, but having gave the Bounty Hunter a go I will say it looks a bit off on the heavy armor classes.
Sith Sorcerer
(((((((({=}[[ Now teach me how to make a Lightsaber Sig.

Tommot
03.01.2013 , 08:35 AM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by WaldoA View Post
Well I have a level 45 assassin with body type 3, and after a 4 month break i've come back and realised how ugly he looks.. I really enjoy the assassin playstyle and wish to continue playing, but I'm finding it very difficult to play when I look this bad. When you run you just look so clumpy and if the screen could shake, it would.
To this end, I have now created a body type 2 shadow and currently training it up, though I'm finding it rather difficult aswell since I've gotten to the stage I've got 6 or 7 50s and tons of alts and getting pretty tired of leveling :P

Anyways, body type 2 to be safe :>
I had a similar experience. My first ever character was my Juggernaut (type 3). It wasnt until 50 I realized I really wish he was type 2. Since then, I've only ever created type 2.
Roswin - 50 Jedi Sentinel | Vaelin - 50 Sith Juggernaut | Kordis - 50 Sith Marauder | Vaelis - 50 Sith Assassin | Tylus - 50 Sniper
| Vint - 43 Mercenary | Kiden - 35 Vangaurd | Skavic - 22 Jedi Sage |

BewareTheDonkey
03.03.2013 , 09:32 PM | #58
Females: 2. Always 2.

Males: It varies.

For agents or smugglers type 1 or 2 works. The other look silly for these characters.

For Sith Inq or Consular any body type works really.

For Sith Warrior or Knight I think type 3 is best. Knights and Warriors are all about power, and the big burly 3 type fits it. Especially Warriors. They look ****** in most armor sets.

For BH or Trooper anything but type 1 works.

Quoll
03.17.2013 , 09:46 AM | #59
I never roll males as all the bodies look off to me...you get twig, average guy on roids, guy who drinks roids w/ every meal, and Louie Anderson.

For females I go either 2 or 4 most times though every time I roll an Inq I go 3.

Jayshames
03.17.2013 , 09:51 AM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by Knockerz View Post
Female
1. Cute and model physique
2. Chubby
3. Fat
4. Overweight

Male
1. Hmm too thin
2. About average
3. Hulk Hogan physique
4. football lineman physique
If you think #2 is chubby you really need to eat more.