Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Body type 2 vs 3, what do you like best?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Body type 2 vs 3, what do you like best?

Tahana
06.13.2012 , 08:00 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by MentalCase View Post
I usually use 2 for both males and females. Only exception is my commando, looked ridiculous when my gun was almost as big as me.
Never carried a military 50 cal then huh?
May the Schwartz be with you
There is no glue, no pill, no tool that can fix stupid.

GraceandDanger
06.14.2012 , 01:35 AM | #12
For males, 2 or 3

For females, mostly 4, sometimes 3.
It's victory or nothing!

covrich
06.14.2012 , 01:49 AM | #13
The one thing about size 3 males are they are about 8ft. Ideal for wookies but disproportionate for other races

mjmcooke
06.14.2012 , 02:07 AM | #14
I like that in this game of the 4 female body types only one is actually skinny, and the "curvy" one is actually legitimately Rubenesque.

EATtheDEAD
06.14.2012 , 02:27 AM | #15
Female: body type 4, it is the only setting with the REAL woman body

Male: Either 2 or 3. 2 if I'm making a character that is normal, and 3 if I'm trying to be superman
THERE WON'T BE A HEART LEFT BEATING!
-Sith Warrior's only phrase

Cooperal
06.14.2012 , 02:33 AM | #16
For male: Mostly 2. It reflects myself best. And I have to have at least one thing I share in common with every character, even if it's just eye colour.

Although 3 has a special place for the likes of Juggernauts and either kind of trooper. I feel it's only right my juggernaut should draw inspiration from Vaders tall, imposing, less agile appearance. While a dedicated troopers body would reflect the advantages of both genetic brilliance and long hours of training.

Their mirrors on the otherhand I feel differently. JKs in general strike me as the heroes who are capable of tackling bigger foes through a graceful display of skill. While bounty hunters, still with some physical prowess, fall back more on the clever use of their unconventional equipment.

For female: 2 definetly 2. Every other body has something I like about it. Just not 3. Ugh square-jawed women.

Slitheris
06.14.2012 , 02:39 AM | #17
Usually have bodytype 2.
Sadly if you're larger than that you are barred from some places, (like getting a datacron on Alderan) and there's a larger chance of getting stuck in geometry when trying to find a shortcut.

Raekor
06.14.2012 , 02:43 AM | #18
Let's see, I have four type 2 females, and one type 1. For the males I have two type 3 and one type 2.

Being tall myself is probably why I went with the type 3 for the males, and I just like the look of the average type 2 female body. If I ever get more character slots (when we can play Cathar) it will be the female Amazon type (trooper now I know Jennifer Hale is the VO).

Nyla
06.14.2012 , 03:11 AM | #19
Female, body 2 or 4, I prefer 4.
Male, 2 or 3, I prefer none.

I just choose based on the vague idea I have about a new character.

I just hate how changing body size also change faces.
“When 900 years old, you reach… Look as good, you will not.”

Devlonir
06.14.2012 , 03:13 AM | #20
Male Body Type 4. The best invention since sliced bread.

Chubby Zabrak Jedi represent!
"Cows go 'Moo', Dogs go 'Woof', MMO Players go 'The PVP is unbalanced!" - Yahthzee
"I'm starting to get the feeling that BW and their MMO are not the dysfunctional ones." - Rafaman