Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cel Cawdro's Ultimate "Community Desire for Species" Poll

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Cel Cawdro's Ultimate "Community Desire for Species" Poll

viith
06.15.2012 , 05:43 AM | #101
1. Gand. Would love to play a Findsman
2. Bothan. Bothan Spy/scoundrel
3. Arkanian
Captain Viith Samoor of the Surly Squib

BenjaminminU
06.15.2012 , 05:54 AM | #102
1. Zeltron
2. Voss
3. Togruta
"Declaration: Assassination protocols active. Greetings, master" - HK-51

ChazDoit
06.15.2012 , 05:59 AM | #103
1. Droid
2. Kel Dor
3. Togruta

CelCawdro
06.15.2012 , 09:22 AM | #104
Updated. Looks like Togruta aren't going to be dethroned anytime soon.

Moonstorm
06.15.2012 , 10:10 AM | #105
My Most Desired Races since before the game came out, was, and still is,

1# Rodian
2# Nautolan
3# Kel-Dor

Viva la Aliens!

Liquidacid
06.15.2012 , 10:14 AM | #106
umm Ithorian's are humanoid... other than the odd shaped head they still have the standard configuration of standing upright, head, torso, 2 legs and 2 arms all in the standard places... by your list you could maybe get away with putting them in the "extreme humanoid" list with Wookies, Trandoshan and Jawas even tho those are all still just normal humanoids that are really tall or short

I'll go with

1 Defel
2 Celegian
3 Askajian (6 breasts FTW)
"bibo ergo sum" ( I drink, therefore I am)

Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.

Pargon
06.15.2012 , 10:34 AM | #107
I've posted in similar threads about adding species, but I like the method you're using here (if you can keep up with the posts!) Here are my picks:

1) Mon Calamari
2) Nautolan
3) Bothan
Chattur'gha, Narokath, Santak, Pargon, Pargon, Pargon, Pargon

CelCawdro
06.15.2012 , 10:50 AM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by Liquidacid View Post
umm Ithorian's are humanoid... other than the odd shaped head they still have the standard configuration of standing upright, head, torso, 2 legs and 2 arms all in the standard places... by your list you could maybe get away with putting them in the "extreme humanoid" list with Wookies, Trandoshan and Jawas even tho those are all still just normal humanoids that are really tall or short
Their hunched postures, in combination with non-typical extremities, make them non-humanoid for the purposes of this poll ("humanoid" being defined not so much along Star Wars canon as it is the ability to make use of existing body types for player characters).

Liquidacid
06.15.2012 , 11:28 AM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by CelCawdro View Post
Their hunched postures, in combination with non-typical extremities, make them non-humanoid for the purposes of this poll ("humanoid" being defined not so much along Star Wars canon as it is the ability to make use of existing body types for player characters).
If your going to make up your own definition for the word humanoid and use that than Wookie's and Jawa's would also fit in that category as they to lack the same ability to make use of existing body types for player characters... that's why I said they could fit into the extreme humanoid group you made because while humanoid none of them can use the standard player character models... I just don't understand the reason Wookies and Jawas are in a different group when by your definition they are the same

a non-humanoid category should be reserved for things like Hutts and Celegian (and droids if we are talking astromech style)
"bibo ergo sum" ( I drink, therefore I am)

Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.

discosoc
06.15.2012 , 11:35 AM | #110
They made a big mistake tying the voice overs to class, rather than species. Most of these options wouldn't sounds remotely right.