Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

WELL SORTED full list of Servers for Transfer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
WELL SORTED full list of Servers for Transfer
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Xilvero
06.15.2012 , 05:48 AM | #251
Yeah, waiting on Bacca's Blade as well! Make it a destination if you will

Mrcheezle
06.15.2012 , 05:51 AM | #252
Quote: Originally Posted by budoy View Post
What about darth malak?
^ This.

Efour
06.15.2012 , 06:30 AM | #253
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaisernick View Post
What the hell bioware at this rate when nightmare lands gets a transfer ill have to name my characters something retarded like the unhappy kitty or something.
im stealing this

deathkaine
06.15.2012 , 06:42 AM | #254
what happening to hydian way we not getting a tranfer
Deathkaine guildmaster

Senatsu
06.15.2012 , 07:36 AM | #255
Since BioWare seemed to be so extremely lazy yesterday, I think it's safe to assume that they might be able to fit in the remaining servers today. *crossing fingers, toes, sperm, appendix, bloodveins, arms and legs for good luck*

thomasgallant
06.15.2012 , 07:38 AM | #256
Quote: Originally Posted by Senatsu View Post
Since BioWare seemed to be so extremely lazy yesterday, I think it's safe to assume that they might be able to fit in the remaining servers today. *crossing fingers, toes, sperm, appendix, bloodveins, arms and legs for good luck*

i hope the lazy was a joke:P they did the same ammount of servers yesterday that they did the first two days... so id imagine they will be done today i think yesterday someone said theres like 30 servers left?
"Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." Obi-Wan Kenobi

Senatsu
06.15.2012 , 07:55 AM | #257
Quote: Originally Posted by thomasgallant View Post
i hope the lazy was a joke:P they did the same ammount of servers yesterday that they did the first two days... so id imagine they will be done today i think yesterday someone said theres like 30 servers left?
Still a bit pissed off that they are leaving the idiotically dead servers nontransferable while servers with "decent" populations get opened.

There are about 30 servers left, so it's not that much. They should be done with them by tomorrow's rounds end, but that's Saturday and they might just **** off for a month with no word. Can't know with those monkeys man, they just run off and never leave a note.

ShawnSixtyTwo
06.15.2012 , 08:21 AM | #258
By my count there are 22 US servers left to have their fate determined.

13 PvE East
2 PvP East
7 PvE West

I've been tracking the US servers in Excel all the way, anxiously awaiting and trying to predict where mine will end up.
Spoiler

I'm in the PvE West group - Vornskr. Wondering if we'll get sent to Harbinger or Drooga's like everyone else so far or if the final 7 will be combined. I'm patient, but anxious. No QQ here and I already know what my name situation will be if we go to the established West destinations (I have to rename my 50 Scoundrel on Harbinger and my barely-off-Tython Consular on another, no biggy).

Anyway, if the rate from previous days holds we should know where everyone's ending up today.
-= The Sinistral Legacy on The Harbinger =-
Raphus - 50 Sentinel Desperot - 50 Scoundrel Verticalis - 50 Commando
Malivore - 50 Assassin Scoloa - 50 Sniper Dendro - Powertech

Majestic_Jazz
06.15.2012 , 09:44 AM | #259
Good to see The Shadowlands as a destination server! I am expecting 5-7 more servers transferring over to us today.
Want to enjoy a unique Star Wars story experience?

What are you waiting for? A galaxy awaits your arrival...

WoodChipper
06.15.2012 , 11:53 AM | #260
Are they even doing anything today?
http://woodenfilms.webs.com/apps/videos/ -------- Wanna see epic online videos? This is the hot spot!