Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

WELL SORTED full list of Servers for Transfer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
WELL SORTED full list of Servers for Transfer
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ClutchJedi
06.13.2012 , 05:17 PM | #171
Quote: Originally Posted by JeramieCrowe View Post
Yes..
may i ask how you know this??\

thanks

MadBlue
06.13.2012 , 05:17 PM | #172
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthPierce View Post
I'm also on the shadowlands, and I'm disappointed too. we were the third most populated, and it's looking like that's a death sentence. we're populated enough to be a "low priority" but not big enough to be a destination. We'll probably be one of the last servers transferred. welcome to having a name like "Bxji'tre'fc-es" because every other conceivable combination of letters has been taken.
I'm on Krayt Dragon, which is either the #4 (according to TORStatus) or #3 (according to the way the server select screen sorts by pop) EC PVE server. I'm thinking that since there are still 20 unassigned EC PVE servers left, and both Krayt Dragon and The Shadowlands have healthy populations, we're going to be (two of the) destination servers for the remaining EC PVE servers. Probably the same reason why The Swiftsure hasn't been fed to The Fatman - it's going to be a destination server.

Although ...they might put us together (where one of us will be the Destination and the other the Origin), but I don't see them putting us into the current destination servers at this point. All of this is IMHO, of course.

justandulas
06.13.2012 , 05:21 PM | #173
Quote: Originally Posted by dipstik View Post
im a lil concerned too...

unless fatman and bastion are superserver, if we have another eent like tatooine, expect hour plus queues to get in.
I'd very happily wait in que's everytime i logged in if it meant bondar crystal got merged into fatman.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken. The force shall free me.
-Darth Justandulas

nightstrykez
06.13.2012 , 05:25 PM | #174
Quote: Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
I'd very happily wait in que's everytime i logged in if it meant bondar crystal got merged into fatman.
amen to that to bad its gonna take yet another couple days for them to finish transfers

JeramieCrowe
06.13.2012 , 06:08 PM | #175
Quote: Originally Posted by ClutchJedi View Post
may i ask how you know this??\

thanks
Quote:
@SWTOR Will any more servers become eligible for transfers today?

2h The Old Republic ‏@SWTOR
We announced our last batch for the day: http://bit.ly/LzfhSa We'll keep you posted for future ones. ^JJ
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
We have our final update for today!
And:

Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
That's our window period for when updates will occur. I can tell you that this is the last update for today.
Allix Crowe - Vanguard Trooper -/- Ethavan Crowe - Smuggler Gunslinger -/- Malrath Crowe - Powertech Bounty Hunter -/- Boslo - Jedi Knight Sentinel -/- Jiao-gen Pall - Jedi Knight Guardian -/- Landen Tanarr - Jedi Consular Sage -/- Vaelyth Kinti-kaar- Sith Warrior Juggernaut -/- Oteln'erose'thu - Imperial Agent Sniper -/- Zandur Tuum - Cathar Knight

TrueAce
06.13.2012 , 06:11 PM | #176
death wind corrider is living up to its ec-pvp server name. Like 5 people in fleet during peak hours lmao. i already have chars on fatman hopefully they move death wind there aswell.
Im the Man not the Myth
Server[Fatman]
Name[Desecrate]
Side[Imperial]

psudosapien
06.13.2012 , 07:58 PM | #177
Quote: Originally Posted by WoodChipper View Post
Nothing for Anturi Reach yet
Our server at 9pm last night had 67 people on the Imperial side. You can't tell me that isn't a low enough population to be an early transfer.
Hyperspace Cannon has around 30 - 40 on Imp side and 20 - 30 on Pub side during prime time, so yea, there are servers in worse shape than yours.......

spectreclees
06.13.2012 , 08:08 PM | #178
Figures I'd have to be on one of the later days for transfers Guess I'll be back tomorrow.

Anti_Bodies
06.13.2012 , 08:14 PM | #179
Quote: Originally Posted by jgelling View Post
Still surprised JC and The Fatman are destinations.
i was shocked to see they were destinations at all. They already are the top servers. Unless they are going with the super server strategy (where they have a max of like 9 servers global), they should spread out the player pop.

justandulas
06.13.2012 , 08:25 PM | #180
I'm very nervous and anxious about the future of my realm (bondar crystal). We are still waiting for word of transfers for us, and at this point after watching all the other east coasters go to fatman... anything else would be so very disappointing. The rest of our 19 east coast pvp servers combined don't even equal half of fatman, it would feel very 2nd rate unfortunately

. I have supported bioware in everything they have done and including this game, I won't quit or make threats if my server doesn't go to fatman but I admit if they don't find a way to increase the cap and put us all on fatman it will be VERY disappointing. Moving us to a west coast server isn't an option, moving us to an RP server isn't an option, sticking us all on a 2nd class server would be demoralizing, the best solution is to find a way to make room for us on fatman.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken. The force shall free me.
-Darth Justandulas