Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

WELL SORTED full list of Servers for Transfer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
WELL SORTED full list of Servers for Transfer
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

tysuhev
06.13.2012 , 01:05 PM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by Jawgust View Post
They added new servers at 11 and 1 eastern...let's see if they add more at 3...
I have 23-00 atm, hope ill stay not very sleepy in few hours if they add new servers to transfer to update this thread.

Blackardin
06.13.2012 , 01:06 PM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by Fleurdelis View Post
I run a guild on kaiburr crystal. Wish i knew if we were origin or destination server and if we r to move what date it would be available to transfer. Would like to give guild members advance warning and heads up for the move. Hate being in limbo. Afraid to try to sell gear on the gtn.
I feel your pain, but there is not much we, or they can do about it until they get sufficient feedback on the current moves to make further decisions.

Moving the guild will be a little bit of a pain, but I'm willing to accept that for the trade-off of a more robust server and ample recruiting options.

Honestly, the only itch I feel is how soon we can get on the list, get moved and settled in.
May the Schwartz be with you....

NilanVoid
06.13.2012 , 01:07 PM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by tysuhev View Post
I have 23-00 atm, hope ill stay not very sleepy in few hours if they add new servers to transfer to update this thread.
Get sleep, man. BioWare's using your format. You're officially off duty now!

tausser
06.13.2012 , 01:11 PM | #114
I'm on Kaibur, too, so I'd say at this point it looks like we'll be headed to Harbinger or Drooga's. Maybe they'll surprise us, though.

Andd thanks for the list, OP, nice work. I'm sure there's a royalty check in the mail to you from BW.

justandulas
06.13.2012 , 01:12 PM | #115
I really hope bondar crystal goes to fatman. If not, it will be very disappointing and pretty much will demoralize everyone left on my server. I hope to see some more transfers open up today
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken. The force shall free me.
-Darth Justandulas

Galbatorrix
06.13.2012 , 01:17 PM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
I really hope bondar crystal goes to fatman. If not, it will be very disappointing and pretty much will demoralize everyone left on my server. I hope to see some more transfers open up today

If you don't go to The Fatman, I'm sure the new server will have as many people. If they combine the last 20 or so into one, you should be good.

Blackardin
06.13.2012 , 01:18 PM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
From what I have read, it will not matter which server you go to. The plan is to have them all at that level. It is why they are doing this whole thing. It is why they are doing it so cautiously. Keep your chin up. It'll be fine.
May the Schwartz be with you....

Heezdedjim
06.13.2012 , 01:27 PM | #118
Thanks very much for this infinitely less obfuscated list.

tysuhev
06.13.2012 , 01:37 PM | #119
Quote: Originally Posted by Heezdedjim View Post
Thanks very much for this infinitely less obfuscated list.
Im glad u like it.
Chuundar/Marauder/Links
ToFN/Sentinel/Keelyvine

sgrubb
06.13.2012 , 01:38 PM | #120
Great job on using the Type of server as a sort too. Not sure why Bioware didn't.
Belgoth's Beacon
Moe - 50 Sniper - Marksman
Curly - 50 Merc - Bodyguard
The Stooges Legacy