Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

WELL SORTED full list of Servers for Transfer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
WELL SORTED full list of Servers for Transfer
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DexenOnone
06.13.2012 , 12:41 PM | #101
The Bastion is up to 120 people on imperial fleet. Im likeing my new home already!
A Valued Subscriber!

dark_wolf
06.13.2012 , 12:42 PM | #102
Dang, Lord Addrass is an origin server. That worries me. My guild is there, so I don't want to leave for Ebon Hawk, but I don't want to play on a dead server after the transfers are done..

wutru
06.13.2012 , 12:42 PM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Since people loved this list so much, we've gone ahead and adapted it for our main forum thread. Nice work tysuhev!
FInally! This list is so much better.

Adrianna
06.13.2012 , 12:43 PM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by Dorlare View Post
I'm beginning to see a pattern here.
the pattern looks good to me, can't wait to see my server on that list!
banana

selios
06.13.2012 , 12:52 PM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by Majestic_Jazz View Post
Yes, behind Jedi Covenant and Canderous Ordo, we are the 3rd largest PvE East Coast server and I assumed that we would be a destination server, but that doesn't seem to be the case now.

The only other scenario I see is that they stop transferring people into Covenant and Ordo and find like 12 PvE East Coast servers and merge them into us but who knows.

Its funny because from what I hear, Old Republic Dads is one of the largest/most active guilds in the game! And the fact that Bioware is breaking them up and forcing them to reform is just weird but it looks like that is what is going to happen.
I have a question for you that I'll get to in a second.

Lets, to avoid argument, say that the number of active accounts is 1 million.

My question to you is:

Did you honestly think that bioware would take that one specific guild into consideration when they created the list to condense 100'ish north american servers?

mjmcooke
06.13.2012 , 12:54 PM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by selios View Post
I have a question for you that I'll get to in a second.

Lets, to avoid argument, say that the number of active accounts is 1 million.

My question to you is:

Did you honestly think that bioware would take that one specific guild into consideration when they created the list to condense 100'ish north american servers?
If he is like the 95% of people on the forums that has SSS (special snowflake syndrome) then I'm sure he did.

Blackardin
06.13.2012 , 12:59 PM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by Celebrus View Post
Thats pretty much the thought going around here.

The second set of destination servers is going to get the shaft. Probably start seeing people leave them within the month. Hopefully we'll get another round of free xfers in 2 months or so, that way everyone thats left can be on the fatman and jedi covenant.
If there is no doom and gloom, people will invent some I guess. I'm starting to wonder if competitors are paying people.
May the Schwartz be with you....

Blackardin
06.13.2012 , 01:00 PM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Since people loved this list so much, we've gone ahead and adapted it for our main forum thread. Nice work tysuhev!
Well I guess that pretty much takes care of the "They don't listen to us" debate. ;p
May the Schwartz be with you....

mjmcooke
06.13.2012 , 01:01 PM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackardin View Post
If there is no doom and gloom, people will invent some I guess. I'm starting to wonder if competitors are paying people.
No, its just that forums of MMOs in general fall mainly into two groups... fanboys, and anti-fanboys. Fanboys will defend said game no matter what, and anti-fanboys will find something to whine about, no matter what. Anti-fanboys tend to be slightly more annoying cause they are always threatening to unsub but never actually do.

Jawgust
06.13.2012 , 01:02 PM | #110
They added new servers at 11 and 1 eastern...let's see if they add more at 3...