Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ajunta Pall to Jung Ma...

DarthMors
06.13.2012 , 09:42 AM | #1
...how many are doing it? I don't want to make a knee-jerk reaction here, so there...I asked.
There is no light,
There is no dark,
There is only what I make,
I am the Force.

Varicite
06.13.2012 , 09:46 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthMors View Post
...how many are doing it? I don't want to make a knee-jerk reaction here, so there...I asked.
I don't want to leave... /sniff

Ajunta Pall was so great. :c
Quote: Originally Posted by JayPres View Post
Strap your digital dog to your digital roof and take your ideologies, lovely wife, and sweet little 8yr old girl to a PVE server where you fit best.

DarthMors
06.13.2012 , 09:50 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Varicite View Post
I don't want to leave... /sniff

Ajunta Pall was so great. :c
i know. But i'm not married to my 50 Jug. Now my 42 BH, i'm sure he'll do just fine in the new digs. i moved one of my first toons, 41 Assassin from soresu and wow, was i out of shape with her! total re-learning. i had not played her since pre update.
There is no light,
There is no dark,
I am the Force.

Kirin
06.13.2012 , 09:53 AM | #4
Jung Ma is great, guys. I've had a wonderful time there since launch. We've been trying to get some good open world RP-PvP going with some success and with the transfers I think we're going to have a vibrant RP-PvP community.

So don't be afraid. If nothing else, our queue times are usually pretty short ^^

DarthMors
06.13.2012 , 09:58 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
If nothing else, our queue times are usually pretty short ^^
like the sound of that. Think i'll send my 25 Sniper over too.
There is no light,
There is no dark,
I am the Force.

Jonoku
06.13.2012 , 10:02 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthMors View Post
like the sound of that. Think i'll send my 25 Sniper over too.
Mine as well transfer all your toons to what bioware gives you the option to do so, it's all encouraged.

Kirin
06.13.2012 , 10:15 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Jonoku View Post
Mine as well transfer all your toons to what bioware gives you the option to do so, it's all encouraged.
Indeed, there will be no disadvantage to having a nice big server full of everyone who likes RP and PvP! We've got a lot of good PvE guilds, too, and I know I'll be queuing up in the group finder to get those daily Black Hole comms.

chimunga
06.13.2012 , 10:21 AM | #8
I transferred all my toons right away, because I had no real ties in Ajunta Pal. It was a great server, and we can make Jung Ma and even better server if we transfer over. And I think enough people are going to do it that it's probably going to kill the server anyways, honestly.

Nerro
06.13.2012 , 10:26 AM | #9
The Jung Ma community will be happy to have you all, come join us!
R E I G N
Sith Empire
PvE ♦ PvP ♦ RP-lite

Varicite
06.13.2012 , 10:38 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
Jung Ma is great, guys. I've had a wonderful time there since launch. We've been trying to get some good open world RP-PvP going with some success and with the transfers I think we're going to have a vibrant RP-PvP community.

So don't be afraid. If nothing else, our queue times are usually pretty short ^^
I guess I shouldn't be so sad, it's just that I've always loved AP. BM before 1.1.5 on Sorc, 2 more BMs since then, and working on a 4th 50.

However, I have heard excellent things about Jung-Ma in the past, ever since the game launched. If there were any other server that I would have ever CHOSEN to go to, it would have been Jung-Ma.

So there art thou happy?
Quote: Originally Posted by JayPres View Post
Strap your digital dog to your digital roof and take your ideologies, lovely wife, and sweet little 8yr old girl to a PVE server where you fit best.