Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away (sign-ups)

Bird_of_Thunder
08.13.2012 , 06:17 PM | #81
not sure if its gonna be a fight, and the diplomat center my troops and i blew up is far from the Senate building. If i need to cover an escape i have a plan. or i could die
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

icecreampants
08.13.2012 , 06:32 PM | #82
Death is not always an option. Daring believable escapes are good to.

Bird_of_Thunder
08.13.2012 , 06:56 PM | #83
Full Name: Jakiro

Middle Name: Kalito

Last Name: Torrent

Race: Human

Nickname: Jak

Place of Birth: Ord Mantell

Home Planet: Ord Mantell

Current Residence: His ship

Ship: B7-Thunderclap (The Pantheon)

Height: 6'2

Hair Color/Style: long, unkept, brown

Facial Appearance: Scars here and there

Eye Color: Hazel

Body Appearance: Average

Allegiance: The Republic

Profession: Recon

Armor/Clothes: Vanguard Centurion T1.1 Armor

Primary Weapon: Modified Republic commando standard-issue automatic rifle

Secondary Weapons: Sticky, flashbang, smoke, and frag grenades, vibroknife, thermal detonators, dual-blasters

Misc. Items Contained in Backpack: datapad, wrist-mounted holocommunicator, ammo straps across chest, wrist-mounted grappling hook, ammo belt, medical equipment

Bio:*
Jak grew up in Drelliad Village on Ord Mantell. He was trained from about age 5 to join the Republic army. When he turned 15, he was deployed with Reptile Squad to take out an Imperial bunker. Jak and the captain were the only ones who made it out alive. The captain, named Quentin, wrote a strong reccomendation for Jak because of the young boy's bravery and talents. Years passed, and when Jak turned 21 he joined Phoenix Squad. This was his recon team, and he helped them carry out successful missions for 8 years. In the present, Jak works for the Republic as an operative of sorts.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

legolegion
08.14.2012 , 11:54 AM | #84
okay, i am severly out numbered.
when the actual fleet getting here

MdLogan
08.14.2012 , 02:41 PM | #85
Well if you need more characters to help then I am pretty sure that everybody here would be willing to make more characters. So do you need more characters to help out?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
08.14.2012 , 04:16 PM | #86
not at the mo i should be out number i am the enemy home world

MdLogan
08.14.2012 , 04:28 PM | #87
okay then. Just let us know if you need help
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
08.14.2012 , 07:48 PM | #88
yeah ill be glad to drop in a jedi or three.... i mean uhhhh.... lolor a sith or anything needed. just that i have plentyof jedi

JoeyAkamai
08.14.2012 , 11:08 PM | #89
I'm also willing to make some more characters.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

legolegion
08.15.2012 , 11:03 AM | #90
okay i am going to post after
but i want to know if anyone minds if i cheat a little
and have an imperial agent make contact