Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away (sign-ups)

meanken
10.09.2012 , 04:14 PM | #451
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
I could possibly have one of my characters become him depending on how long of a gap there is between the two rps to decide it since neither Hadock nor Jotunheim have appeared in it yet.
oh.....that means that Zero, and by extention meanken, would be mortal enimies of mandalore......thats not good lol

icecreampants
10.09.2012 , 04:36 PM | #452
quite possible.

meanken
10.09.2012 , 04:39 PM | #453
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
quite possible.
lol, I always suspected something like this would happen. only thing that suprises me is that it was zero who caused it, not meanken lol.

icecreampants
10.09.2012 , 04:48 PM | #454
it won't be to bad if it happens like that. don't worry i dont do malicious spite auto kills.

meanken
10.09.2012 , 04:50 PM | #455
oh, I am sure you will be fair about it, it is just funny, this is really the first time they have a mortal foe. seriously, I expected mean to piss off some high ranking sith, not the mandolrions lol.

MdLogan
10.09.2012 , 08:19 PM | #456
I look forward to the aftermath. Also good luck with Rp. Hope to join.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.10.2012 , 07:29 PM | #457
ok, quick qustion before we go on, do you have anything in the box? cause now is about the time the droid is going to find it

MdLogan
10.10.2012 , 07:31 PM | #458
Nope it really is just a gift to fellow hunter.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
10.11.2012 , 10:05 AM | #459
oh i lost track i while ago what happend to the dreadnaught
as t1-t1 was aboard

MdLogan
10.11.2012 , 10:56 AM | #460
Unfortunately the dreadnaught was destroyed.