Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away (sign-ups)

MdLogan
08.02.2012 , 10:55 AM | #31
okay that is one.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

barbosoo
08.02.2012 , 03:44 PM | #32
Cool cool. Hey what server are you on?
We Who Dare Win Never Give Up The Fight
A spark of hope can kindle the fire of freedomThere is hope if we ignite our passion

Proud Officer Of The Grand Republic Army

MdLogan
08.02.2012 , 04:26 PM | #33
I spend most of my time on Canderous Ordo, but also Beregen colony.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

barbosoo
08.02.2012 , 08:07 PM | #34
lucky im on the no man mandalore the imdombiatle, mind my spelling.
A spark of hope can kindle the fire of freedomThere is hope if we ignite our passion

MdLogan
08.03.2012 , 11:39 AM | #35
Does it not allow you to transfer your character?

JoeyAkamai
08.03.2012 , 11:42 AM | #36
I'm ready!
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

barbosoo
08.03.2012 , 03:57 PM | #37
no it will but my guild is on the server. its probably the summer with everyone on vaction and all.

MdLogan
08.03.2012 , 08:53 PM | #38
I can understand that.
Is everybody else ready?

MdLogan
08.04.2012 , 10:53 PM | #39
Bird of thunder and lego legion are you both ready?

To easy if you are there let me know when you are ready.

legolegion
08.05.2012 , 03:23 PM | #40
yes i am ready
and i am on tomb