Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away (sign-ups)

meanken
10.01.2012 , 06:11 PM | #341
figured I would post the link to the things jadus summoned so you know what you are up against

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_Wraith

I stumbled apon this when I was fliping threw the list of force powers, and it fit jadus so well, I knew I had to use it, sorry if it seems out of noware, but I figured jadus would have a secret weapon, and his wookiepeda page does not have any info on backround, so I made my own. if you don't like this, I can edit the post

ToEasy
10.01.2012 , 06:14 PM | #342
It seems ok to me for now. They can be killed right?
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
10.01.2012 , 06:19 PM | #343
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
It seems ok to me for now. They can be killed right?
eh, doesen't say they are immortal, so probably. mind you, that portal can summon an unlimited number of them, and they are litarly dark side conduits, so ravvok is going to need to come up with a plan, and come up with it quick. no one said killing a dark council member was going to be easy

ToEasy
10.01.2012 , 06:21 PM | #344
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
eh, doesen't say they are immortal, so probably. mind you, that portal can summon an unlimited number of them, and they are litarly dark side conduits, so ravvok is going to need to come up with a plan, and come up with it quick. no one said killing a dark council member was going to be easy
True, and in a way I hope he does kill Jadus because I don't want to deal with them.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Bird_of_Thunder
10.01.2012 , 07:14 PM | #345
ive got a plan. ill put in the link once im able to post (going to dinner now)

edit: got it;

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_Supression
(Read this to find Force Breach)
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

legolegion
10.02.2012 , 03:30 PM | #346
i have nor gone away been trying to think of fine points of my plan before calling my master

MdLogan
10.02.2012 , 09:17 PM | #347
That is okay Lego take all the time you need.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Bird_of_Thunder
10.02.2012 , 10:12 PM | #348
so i do kill Jadus, or is there a plot twist on your part Meanken?
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

meanken
10.02.2012 , 10:18 PM | #349
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
so i do kill Jadus, or is there a plot twist on your part Meanken?
no, plot twist

Bird_of_Thunder
10.02.2012 , 10:30 PM | #350
this fight is never gonna end, will it?
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>