Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away (sign-ups)

JoeyAkamai
07.30.2012 , 12:51 AM | #21
Ok. Thanks!
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

barbosoo
07.30.2012 , 08:09 AM | #22
Never mind.
We Who Dare Win Never Give Up The Fight
A spark of hope can kindle the fire of freedomThere is hope if we ignite our passion

Proud Officer Of The Grand Republic Army

MdLogan
07.30.2012 , 11:06 AM | #23
What is wrong?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

barbosoo
07.30.2012 , 12:16 PM | #24
Theres a button to put in links.
A spark of hope can kindle the fire of freedomThere is hope if we ignite our passion

MdLogan
07.30.2012 , 01:01 PM | #25
Oh do you mean internet links?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

barbosoo
07.31.2012 , 08:19 AM | #26
yes i do.

MdLogan
07.31.2012 , 12:32 PM | #27
What should the internet link be for?

barbosoo
07.31.2012 , 08:19 PM | #28
never mind.

MdLogan
08.01.2012 , 03:31 PM | #29
okay. So when everybody is ready let me know, okay?

barbosoo
08.01.2012 , 06:04 PM | #30
im ready