Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away (sign-ups)

legolegion
09.10.2012 , 11:49 PM | #251
mdlogan been on but not posted
joey any idea
as i do want to carry on but it would be hard without a op

MdLogan
09.12.2012 , 03:34 PM | #252
Okay, sorry for not posting. The site would not allow me to post on forums. I have been keeping up with what has been going on. I will post soon.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
09.12.2012 , 03:36 PM | #253
cool
I will edit my last post

meanken
09.12.2012 , 03:39 PM | #254
hey, I relise this thread is 800 posts in, but is it too late for me to join? I have read all the posts, so I have the jist of what is going on in the thread.

MdLogan
09.12.2012 , 05:07 PM | #255
You sure can join, just make a character and you can jump right in.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
09.12.2012 , 05:09 PM | #256
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Okay, sorry for not posting. The site would not allow me to post on forums. I have been keeping up with what has been going on. I will post soon.
It's cool.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
09.12.2012 , 05:25 PM | #257
ok, I shall use my agent team I always use on there forums

Species/Race: Chiss
Name: Classified
Codename: Meanken
Facial Appearance: Scar across face (self-inflicted) .
Allegiance: Empire, but does not care for anything but himself
Profession: Imperial Agent (operative)
Clothes: A black trench coat with armor plating under
Primary Weapon(s): Blaster rifle
Secondary Weapon(s): 12'' Viboknife
other Item(s): Shield probe, Fragmentation Grenades, Flashbang Grenades, Stealth Belt, Stun Knife (shock based weapon), Throwing Knives, Extra Knives identical to the one he holds

Background-Born on the ice world of hoth, Meanken was part of a band of pirates for most of his early years. However, he eventually grew sick of hoth and what see saw as the weak people who lived there, and stole a ship, becoming a bounty hunter. He cared little for the conflict between the republic and the empire. Eventually, his days as a bounty hunter came to an end when he was hired by the republic to kill a rising sith apprentice. The mission was completed, but the republic had told the Darth about the impending killing by way of a tip from an unknown sorce, believing Meanken to be too dangerous to be allowed to continue to operate. The darth decided to let him strike to test the apprentice. Seeing the weakness of the apprentice, he decided that the bounty hunter was too valuable a resource to let stay neutral, so he took Meanken into his spy network promising lots of chances for killing and worthy opponents. The darth was later killed by a jedi ambush, and Meanken was shipped to Imperial Intelligence

Species/Race: Chiss
Name: Classified
Codename: Zero
Allegiance: Empire
Profession: Imperial Agent (sniper)
Clothes: An Imperial officer outfit
Primary Weapon(s): Sniper Rifle
Secondary Weapon(s): 9'' Vibroknife
Other Item(s)- Shield probe, Fragmentation Grenades, Flashbang Grenades, Noise Generator, deployable cover, tactical binoculars

Background-Born on Dromand Kass, Zero was raised as many young imperials are raised, to respect and obey the sith, and to give everything you have for the empire. Zero joined the imperial military at the age of 18, and became one of its most effective snipers. After single handedly carrying out the assassination of a jedi master, Zero was moved to Imperial Intelligence. Due to her loyalty and experience, Zero was usually given partners who are considered "questionable", people who don't have much, if any, loyalty to the empire, but who were judged too good an asset to dispose of.

My plan is to have them on the ship everyone else is on, say they borded with the latest imperial attack, which if I read correctly was a bunch of excape pods lanched at the ship (not 100% if that is what happened, if I am wrong, please correct me, as it will be a bit before I find the time to make the first post)

MdLogan
09.12.2012 , 05:31 PM | #258
The pods, I think, were infiltrator pods. I know not to big a difference but just to clarify. Good characters, meanken.

Beside the point, what happened to your thread? it was going well.

meanken
09.12.2012 , 05:33 PM | #259
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
The pods, I think, were infiltrator pods. I know not to big a difference but just to clarify. Good characters, meanken.

Beside the point, what happened to your thread? it was going well.
there were only 2 other people rp'ing, you and the other guy (forget his name), and you both left for vacation at the same time about, add some personal issues on my end, and it kinda died

MdLogan
09.12.2012 , 05:40 PM | #260
That makes sense. If you ever want to bring it back then I am willing to continue with it. Also JoeyAkamai also wanted to join that RP.