Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away (sign-ups)

MdLogan
08.28.2012 , 06:20 PM | #201
Okay if you say so.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Bird_of_Thunder
08.28.2012 , 06:27 PM | #202
Srry i need to do a little subplot because none of what is happening involves Ravvok. Also im pretty sure Nara, Jot, and Hadock will gun down the infiltrators on Level1
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

legolegion
08.29.2012 , 05:29 AM | #203
never really took khem`s as subtle type, more i coming aboard try and stop me species i took the deshards for
if you want an assaination attempt the hole host mandalorian on the ship. almost every speicies possible take your pick and put price on your head. Or a sith assassin in stealth, if you want subtly.

legolegion
08.29.2012 , 01:52 PM | #204
bot the ship under attack fight side by side with a jedi.
also tooeasy where aran the bountyhunter

ToEasy
08.29.2012 , 01:56 PM | #205
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
bot the ship under attack fight side by side with a jedi.
also tooeasy where aran the bountyhunter
My bounty hunter is on coruscant. Currently I haven't found a use for him, but I might bring him back in eventually.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
08.29.2012 , 01:58 PM | #206
cool thought he would made his way off by know to a mando basee

ToEasy
08.29.2012 , 02:33 PM | #207
I guess In a post or so I could try to find something for him to do. I just need to think of something for him to do.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Bird_of_Thunder
08.31.2012 , 06:58 AM | #209
Over 600 posts!!!!
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Sacrmeno
08.31.2012 , 10:04 AM | #210
Ok, I've been gone for SO long, but can I join in again? And could I get brought up to speed?
Tharbine Valros, Mandolore's Chosen--Darth Xodrai Valros-- Captain Carturio Valros-