Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away (sign-ups)

legolegion
08.21.2012 , 11:35 AM | #161
oh just had a thought, tooeasy you lot will have spores on your enviroment suit
edit
mdlogan, after this. Do you think my char, tenyor as an apprentice will be over.

legolegion
08.21.2012 , 12:19 PM | #162
bird the explosion hanppend, in an escape pod so no way you could hear it.
but the bridge, would already know about an escape pod going missing.

MdLogan
08.21.2012 , 01:29 PM | #163
It is your choice if you want to finish your character.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
08.21.2012 , 01:31 PM | #164
no i have one more peaice of havoc to do atleast to cement the war
also i need a clean get away
also will do one more post tonight before hopfully

icecreampants
08.21.2012 , 07:02 PM | #165
Gimme a bit of Helvec MD im in the middle of something ill be back on here i a short bit

Sacrmeno
08.22.2012 , 07:39 AM | #166
Srry I missed so much! Will post soon.
Tharbine Valros, Mandolore's Chosen--Darth Xodrai Valros-- Captain Carturio Valros-

ToEasy
08.22.2012 , 03:54 PM | #168
My bad, I will edit.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
08.22.2012 , 04:05 PM | #169
too easy how jedi arresting you when he entered a locked down building which is infested with rackghouls and a air bourn virus which would turned him if he was not wearing and enviroment suit

Sacrmeno
08.23.2012 , 05:46 AM | #170
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
too easy how jedi arresting you when he entered a locked down building which is infested with rackghouls and a air bourn virus which would turned him if he was not wearing and enviroment suit
My jedi is turned, he is sorta like Lokin, but becomes a nekghoul-like creature when subject to pain/stress/fear. Plus Zarron was outside the building, right?
Tharbine Valros, Mandolore's Chosen--Darth Xodrai Valros-- Captain Carturio Valros-