Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away (sign-ups)

MdLogan
08.17.2012 , 09:16 PM | #121
Interesting. can't wait to see where he comes in.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Bird_of_Thunder
08.17.2012 , 11:00 PM | #122
think im gonna add another into the fray

First Name: Darros

Last Name: Renvall

Nickname: Crow

Height: 6'2

Race: Human

Allegiance: Republic

Hair Color/Style: Brown, short and unkept.

Primary Weapon(s): Mandalorian Commando Rifle (the guns that Nem'ro's guards have on Hutta)

Secondary Weapon(s): Stun grenades, thermal detonators, flashbang grenades, wrist-rockets

Misc. Item: Holocommunicator, grappling hook, boot-mounted jetpack jets, datapad
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MdLogan
08.17.2012 , 11:04 PM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
think im gonna add another into the fray

First Name: Darros

Last Name: Renvall

Nickname: Crow

Race: Zabrak

Allegiance: Republic

Hair Color/Style: Brown, spiky, and thrown back

Primary Weapon(s): Two DH-23 Outback blasters

Secondary Weapon(s): Stun grenades, thermal detonators, flashbang grenades, wrist-rockets

Misc. Item: Holocommunicator, grappling hook, boot-mounted jetpack jets, datapad
Which side is he on?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Bird_of_Thunder
08.17.2012 , 11:26 PM | #124
Republic
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MdLogan
08.17.2012 , 11:26 PM | #125
Just to help out with understanding General Graal.

Species: Human
Name:Graal Worg
Place of birth: Alderaan
Allegiance: The Republic
Profession: General of Army and Security Forces
Primary weapon: blaster pistol
Secondary weapon: N/A
Miscellaneous items: varies depending on situation

Biography: Graal was ready to join the Army as soon as he was old enough. He was an excellent fighter, quickly outmatching his colleagues in most forms of combat. Once the War started he proved himself to be quite capable. However after his family was killed in a bombardment, he began being more reckless with his own life in order to save others. When he met his first mandalorian in combat, he found him disgusting because of the mandalorians love of battle. Graal wished he could stop such stupidity, as such he soon began hunting mandalorian targets during the war. Killing far more than his fare share of mandalorians, but each time he felt worse. However, one time he was raiding a mandalorian weapons cache when he was hit by shrapnel from a frag grenade. He was taken to a hospital on Alderaan, to have a surgery to remove the shrapnel. The surgery succeeded and he was ready for combat very soon after. However he was not allowed back into the War because of his recklessness. He was given the rank of General after the War, for helping rebuild Alderaan and start work on taris.

legolegion
08.18.2012 , 11:17 AM | #126
mdlogan i am off for day, and i will be out for day and most of sunday. Feel free to use the agent aka copral jones but what ever he does must be subtle

MdLogan
08.18.2012 , 11:21 AM | #127
okay, thank you

MdLogan
08.18.2012 , 12:46 PM | #128
Lego legion your idea is okay. JoeyAkamai told me to write that because, she was having trouble with her computer.

Bird_of_Thunder
08.18.2012 , 02:12 PM | #129
Full Name: Valkor

Middle Name: Unknown

Last Name: Durandal

Race: Kaleesh

Nickname: Shadow Slayer

Date of Birth: Unknown

Place of Birth: Kalee

Weight: 186

Hair Color/Style: Long and black

Facial Appearance: Kaleesh war mask covering his face

Eye Color: Yellow

Body Appearance: Muscled

Home Planet: Kalee

Current Residence: His ship

Allegiance: Darth Marr

Profession: Sith Assassin

Armor/Clothes: Red-Black Champion Battlemaster Armor

Primary Weapon: Compressed, double-bladed gold lightsaber

Secondary Weapons: The Force, vibroknife, grappling hook

Misc. Items: Datapad, wrist-mounted holocommunicator

Bio:*
Valkor was born into a Kaleesh war-clan that thrived on Kalee. Just after he was born, however, Valkor's clan was destroyed by another clan and the young Kaleesh was left to fend for himself. After some time, the father of Darth Ravvok found him and took him to the academy. After much training and many battles, Valkor passed his fellow apprentices and was able to leave. He kept training and eventually became an assassin for Darth Narkor Skathlonn, who was later killed by his own son Ravvok. Now he works for the Dark Council
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Bird_of_Thunder
08.18.2012 , 02:13 PM | #130
Since Sorrann died and Jak was killed. Also i miss playing a sith since the Battle of Balmorra is dying out
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>