Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away (sign-ups)

legolegion
08.17.2012 , 09:46 AM | #111
take it nara and the good genral have back story
please do tell

MdLogan
08.17.2012 , 11:25 AM | #112
Yah JoeyAkamai, please tell.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Bird_of_Thunder
08.17.2012 , 12:26 PM | #113
attempt a gunship crash into the senate building and amidst the chaos the True Mandos attack.

Yes or No?
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

legolegion
08.17.2012 , 12:31 PM | #114
The chance of it getting near is nil, without permission. They would have improved the defence, since darth malgus did it. Plus the bombing of other building this one would be very tight, since they know you lot are here to cause chaos.
I recon it would be shot down, and more reinforcement would be here to swamp you.

Bird_of_Thunder
08.17.2012 , 12:35 PM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
The chance of it getting near is nil, without permission. They would have improved the defence, since darth malgus did it. Plus the bombing of other building this one would be very tight, since they know you lot are here to cause chaos.
I recon it would be shot down, and more reinforcement would be here to swamp you.
i know. Sorrann is gonna be captured by Jak when the True Mandos all go down to the republic troops. its gonna fail obviously
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MdLogan
08.17.2012 , 12:42 PM | #116
The ship won't get far, without permission. Which I get the funny feeling that even if they asked they would not be given it.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
08.17.2012 , 06:32 PM | #117
Ok. Nara was on the run from the Republic. She wasn't always on their good side. That's when she ran into the good general. He tried arresting her. That's when she brought out her vibroblade and slashed it across his face.
Nara didn't want to kill him. Just get out of the system before she was caught.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
08.17.2012 , 08:44 PM | #118
i was thinking of adding Hadocks father in to the rp but i dunno.... i hate rping alot of chracters sometimes

MdLogan
08.17.2012 , 08:47 PM | #119
if you would like to you may. It is up to you.

icecreampants
08.17.2012 , 09:03 PM | #120
im adding him in.

Species: Human
Name: Helvec Stratos
Place of Birth: Tython
Allegiance: The Republic, Jedi Council
Profession: Jedi Battle Master
Clothes: White Jedi Robes
Primary Weapon: White Lightsaber And Silver Lightsaber
Secondary Weapon: The force
Miscellaneous Items: Comlink, Holocommunicator

Biography:Born to Jedi Parents Helvec grew up in the order. His sharp mind and keen senses being some of his strongest point, he has never lost a duel and was granted the title of Battle Master. His wife and Hadocks mother died a few years after Hadock enlisted in the Republic Army which sent Helvec spiraling through depression. Now in these dark times Helvec has begun to fall from his path of righteousness and teachings of the order, to the point of now hunting his son to settle a old debt to a secret group within the republic.